Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Very nice bro… not smoked any of it yet. Hmmm?

Babies doing great. Tonight planting 6 Blueberry Autos…

4 Likes

Kashmir Update Day 15

Starting to recover from my over use of Humic/Fulvic/Amino Acids…maybe too much Kelp too…I’m thinking next watering will be full strength nutes! I see possible calcium deficiency coming on…and they need the full strength micros too!

So far nice compact plants with good lateral branching and node spacing…

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

22 Likes

I love seeing your garden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@Alaskagrown thats the kind of shop i’d like to spend my time working in for sure, what a cool looking setup, what are the dims on those beds? specifically the depth, they look shallower than i’ve seen compared to other folks growing in beds. CSI humboldt just posted a shot of his setup on IG, it was super cool to get a look behind the curtain into his grow. shits looking really good though!

5 Likes

The trays are old Botanicare 4x8 ebb & flo trays with the deep 7” side walls…it’s filled with pure coco chunks…these trays and coco actually work really well for this!

This is for a 120 ish clone run…testing a bunch of new gear!

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Impressive set up!
I’d like to run the Kashmirs some day.
Just curious, are you in Anchorage? I used to live there. Also spent a little time in Fairbanks and Juneau.

5 Likes

No I live south of Anchorage on the Kenai Penisula…south of Soldotna in a little town called Kasilof

3 Likes

Not a ugly one to be seen ! They almost resemble clones in there uniformity.

Going to be quite the show when they all get flowering.

6 Likes

They start out looking like savage toothy indicas. But the leaves will get much skinnier soon. :+1::deciduous_tree::green_heart:

5 Likes

I know where you live. It’s a great state. Fishing is great. I love the wild life. People are from everywhere. Food was good.

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

They are all pretty uniform for sure…I do notice a thinner and fatter leaf phenotypes…if I’m not mistaken the fatter leaf variant is the “hash plant” and thinner leaved pheno more for bud production?

@firehead

They definitely look like a fat “Indica” strain! I had a landrace Afghan Hindu Kush from the 80’s that started out the hugest leaves of all time but when the genetics were mature the leave’s were WAY thinner almost Sativa like…True landrace display both Indica and Sativa variations…I love landrace genetics!!

@Hemp

Yes Alaska is absolutely beautiful and amazing!! My forever home…lol

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

That’s wild dude, I literally know people who live in Kasilof! I almost went and fished with them in summer 2020

6 Likes

My 2 Azad Kashmir at day 47 from flip

28 Likes

Kashmir Update Day 18

They’re really starting to take off now!!

About time to transplant these babies and move em to a new home…the new bags should be here Friday.

Missed my feeding time by about half a day, some were really wilting…They’ve recovered for the most part…a few showing a little calcium deficiency but are getting back on track.

Some of the Blueberry Auto’s(probably male’s) have caught up to the Kashmir!

Alaskagrown

Blueberry and Kashmir about to Overgrow the tent!

22 Likes

Whoa, that escalated quickly :joy:

6 Likes

That’s crazy…small world my friend!!

Chances are I know them…lol

Alaskagrown

2 Likes

I kinda figured in a town that size! Maybe if I come up one summer we can grab a drink. :bear::+1:

1 Like

Indeed

I live about 300 yards away from the Kasilof River! :wink:

3 Likes

That was fire to my eyes!
Keep growing bud!!!

1 Like

I want to pan for gold while I’m up there, my buddy’s dad has a few claims to prospect.

2 Likes