Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

Azad does mean free, and that is the term used to showcase the oppression kashmir is going through in india, though that is not true. There is a lot of that goes on and I personally don’t appreciate the term azad because of the way its used.

12 Likes

What’s going on?

Kashmir update…Day 4

These little babies are growing right along!

So far they have been fed only well water, Humic, Fulvic, and Amino Acids with some Norwegian Sea Kelp…next week they might get some real nutrients…we’ll see how they continue to progress!

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

Kashmir Update Day 6

Seedling’s were a little dry so gave them the same water, Humic/Fulvic/Amino acid and kelp mix but added in some myco this time…they’ll get some real nutrients next watering.

Alaskagrown

20 Likes

Kashmir Update Day 9

More of the same…seedlings starting to look different in leaf shape…over the next coming weeks I should be able to start grouping by phenotypes…we’ll see.

Next watering they will get nutrients(Peters 3-2-1)at about 1/2 strength…along with the same “additive’s” they are currently getting…

Keeping that runt!! Lol

Alaskagrow

The Runt

17 Likes

Oooh boy, here we go killing again. Beautiful seedlings, dude.
Macy, was removed from the running, Stacy, Tracey, and Beth are just about showing sex now. You can really see the soil temp in their growth rate. Your seedlings will mess around and be bigger than these girls in a couple weeks @Alaskagrown :sweat_smile:

Clear phosphorus deficiency. Need more bone meal.

17 Likes

Nice thick plants with some great lateral growth! I’m guessing they clone ultra easy…

Excited to see my plants take of like yours…can’t wait!!

3 Likes

Had to get in on the Kashmir grow! I have 4 seedlings up and going from the f2s I made. Fungus gnats came with a bag of soil bought recently so we’re fighting them off atm. Sexing 3 of the 4 seedlings now this one is the runt.

9 Likes

Nice! I’m glad you got such good germination rates on the seeds I sent you! That’s gonna be a hell of a crop!

6 Likes

Yup had 30 to start with that ended up on the floor…found 25 and 24 germinated…

96% is pretty respectable!

6 Likes

Hey dude. Kashmir is nice… looks like your doing a breeding selection… luck

5 Likes

Yes I’ll be doing a selected breeding with these…I’m sure there will be some winners to be found…

Then I’ll send most back to Overgrow for folks that want them along with @firehead and @Worcestershire_Farms if they’d like. :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

Oh we want them. Lol
Generous of you as usual.

6 Likes

But the keeper is still under your refrigerator! Get a dolly!

7 Likes

Lol Maybe…the other one’s were behind the tv…so you never know! Ha

5 Likes

Kashmir Update Day 14

Moving right along only a few slight issues from my additives…was running a little hot on the Humic/Amino acids…other than that alls well!

The seedlings were needing to be watered…some should have been watered earlier today but will be fine. Gave them all 1/2 strength again just without the added Acids and Kelp.

Alaskagrown

17 Likes

Loving those leaf serrations.
I think you got some good one in that group.
Keep it coming

4 Likes

Some giant leaves on those small seedlings . Looking good though how old are they now, seems my seed starts are on the slow side cold and lack of humidity I’m guessing is my problem.

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior they are Day 14 (top of post)

I’m very excited about what I’m seeing here
I’m sure @Worcestershire_Farms is as well.

2 Likes

Today is Day 15 for the Kashmir…looking much better than yesterday!

I’ll take a few pics later on when I’m done working in the shop…In the middle of this ATM

Mom’s, daddy’s and babies!! Oh my!!!

Alaskagrown

23 Likes