Kashmir Crowdsource Testing

I’ve been giving away the last of my Kashmir, rolled up into joints, to friends lately.
Previously I’d been keeping it only for me, cause it was all seeded. And felt bad giving out seeded weed.
The response I’ve gotten has been nuts. Everyone is asking me if they can get more.
One guy said it was the best weed he ever experienced! :joy:

So naturally I went and planted a bunch to get ready for the fall/winter runs.

23 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: hilarious! I can’t relate to that at all :joy:

You just made me want to put some late starts outside

4 Likes

Some of the female Kashmir. Will grab pics of males soon.

32 Likes

Looks great.

5 Likes

I would love to have some of these beans! :fire: How do I get ahold of some of these?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just a few pics of the kashmir’s all females just over knee high all have a decent amount of branches, you know I’m just waiting for @Worcestershire_Farms to stop by one day and pollinate everything lol.
Cheers

17 Likes

Giggity? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:

6 Likes

you and me both man hehehe
content to just enjoy the pictures and write ups and glad to see some solid Kashmiri genetics in so many hands.
Kashmir (Remaster) - YouTube

5 Likes

Haaaa! I think he is very happy. Lol

4 Likes

Kinda like the picture lol kashmir’s.
lil black berry breath in the back idk if she’s enjoying herself lol, shes Growing super slow,but she is growing. I’m tempted to try and bring her inside over winter if she doesn’t hurry along but then I’m worried about hurting her root system taking her out of the earth lol.
Cheers,

3 Likes

Latest batch of Kashmir kids doing great.
Can’t wait to move them to bigger pots, and their own tent :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Few pics of kashmir’s
Cheers

15 Likes

All credit for these females goes to @StevieG . Based on previous years I would imagine they’re starting to stretch right about now.

20 Likes

Those are stunning girls :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

Looking very sweet. I may have to drop me some. Next round. I still have a bunch of those chocolates. Lol I have been holding out. Haaaaa

2 Likes

Good to see ya around, hemp. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

This is the earliest purpling Kashmir I’ve ever seen.

She’ll be staying in veg for a lil bit and flowered indoors. Might clone and tell her to go fuck herself; it would be nice to have some purple kashmir femme seeds. Skip the whole male hunt next year, and instead hunt the s1’s for more purple. :smiling_imp:

The rest of these females are in the earth. I was supposed to take pictures but now it’s raining…. Lmfao

23 Likes

That’s Beautiful :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Isn’t it!?
Argos original mom was the same deep dark purple. Might be able to segregate the line and make the trait truebreed.

Would be a dream.

11 Likes

Just got caught back up and that’s awesome about the Kashmir fems @Worcestershire_Farms and if you ever need a test dummy LoL I’m the Dude lol but seriously I think it’s pretty cool taking the next step to feminize them so I look forward to seeing these grown up without having to sex them especially will be :+1:t2: Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Getting started again. Seeing what you got going on. Ready for some cooler weather.

4 Likes