Katsu and Bodhi

Day 7f

13 Likes

Looking good Q! Gonna be a full house up in there! They already filling back in!

Only been three damn days!

1 Like

They’ve been drinking heavy and a few fan leaves are 5" across already.

2 Likes

Above and below canopy

11 Likes

I can’t bring myself to defol as much as you, but I like watching your results. Looks great!

3 Likes

I have to sit on my hands not to keep taking leaves after the first big strip…LITFA is not in my nature.

5 Likes

Flattening the canopy, Each lady in a new location except SS#4 still dead centred. Sprayed GMA1 clone with STS last night.

8 Likes

This concludes the Bodhi portion of our program because that’s a boy! :smiley:. 5/5 males on the SS#4.

10 Likes

Big fan of both breeders. Been a katsu fan for many many moons, and SS#4 is an awesome strain from B. Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you

1 Like

Sheesh 5/5 that sucks my friend. Oh well hopefully the katsu is fire. I’ve grown 5 strains from Katsu was not dissapointed once, no nanners, what they said in reference to days, stretch, scents, flavours etc. we’re bang on . I actually have two katsu packs just itching to be popped in the near future.

2 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with both the GMA so far. GMA1 is way bigger and leaves your hands smelling like you’ve been digging through a day old burger king bag, onions, burnt and sweet. GMA2 is a smaller plant but equally vigorous and smells mostly of orange with hint of chemical. First Katsu I’ve ever grown.

2 Likes

Managing upward mobility of these ladies, focusing their ambitions laterally.

The reveg 9# looks like salad fingers…anyone remember him?

12 Likes

Lmao, I’m thoroughly intrigued. Looking forward to this

2 Likes

Canopy looking solid, hardly tell I pulled a plant few days ago. Day 14f, one more week till another defoliation.

11 Likes

Good to hear, I just got a pack of their key lime kush (6 fems) for like 40 bucks after it was discounted 40 percent for black friday. I had like 10 bucks in points to use on top of it, but still. Can’t wait to pop them, love me some key lime terps.

1 Like

Let me know how these do for you. I just wrapped up 4 of them and they all hermed early. It does have some really nice terps. There’s one pheno in particular that smelled like rotting citrus and slightly sweaty socks in flower.

“Marjorie Stewart Baxter you taste like sunshine dust”

Only ever watched a couple clips, the were disturbing enough to leave a lasting impression though

2 Likes

I’ve watched every second of it multiple times…don’t know what that says about me :flushed:…“I’d like to touch your rusty spoons.”

1 Like

9# reveg and close up, GMA1, bud close up and view of GMA1 from top

6 Likes

Stacking nicely on the GMA1. Day 17f

8 Likes