Kayoes' Grow Room

Hi there!

New member here, and want to introduce myself to the community :slight_smile:

The interest for the cannabis plant came natural for me as my father was an gardener, and as a child observing plants grow and thrive in the greenhouse gave me an early start.

Lately smoking cannabis gave me much needed pause from an active brain (ADHD)

In 2018 I started to read several grow bibles, and I know for sure that hands down cannabis are my absolutely favorite plant within horticulture! :slight_smile:

I’ve prepared a storage room, 1,2m x 1,2m for this interest/ hobby / medicine. And currently have 1 mother, and lately 8 of her kids which thrive in 95% humidity and seem healthy.

36 Likes

Welcome aboard the trichome train @Kayoes
Looking forward to your progress.

You probably already know that 95% RH will be trouble during flower.

5 Likes

Hello @Kayoes! Welcome to OG!

Please see following topic:

1 Like

Now that you have read the bible(s) welcome to the church! Nice looking plant. Would you happen to know what strain it is?

4 Likes

Thanks, and yeah. My grow room are steady @ 50% :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not sure how to quote yet.

I’ll look into the picture upload thread, thanks :slight_smile:
So cool that I get my own grow room thread! Neat feature :smiley:

I have no idea what strain it is, but from the leaves I guess it’s a rudealis, I think…

I’m current doing research regarding bending / pruning. I have a plan to top off the highest branch, and use the cutting for a bonsai motherplant, as a test and reminder of my first go growing cannabis.

In the process of drying her first as I have been generous with watering the last few weeks, hehe

Will water in a few days, an repeat it for 2 weeks before I make the cut. Does that sound reasonable?

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, sounds like you have the basics down already. I prefer to take my cuts from the bottom of the plant. Looking at your mother, you could easily get a few cuts from her now. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

welcome to og! do you know what kinda a genetics you got there ?

Just read my welcome message to you.

2 Likes

Yeah, as the grow hormones for new roots are more present in the lower parts :slight_smile:

1 Like

No idea, got some seeds from a friend :slight_smile:

:wave: Welcome. The people here are the BEST!

3 Likes

Hey peeps.

I’m planning to top off my motherplant, but would love some feedback.

Should I feed her with plain water for a week or two before I make the cut?

Seems the area ok? (Marked with red)

8 Likes

Welcome aboard the Overgrow train! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t flush imo, you got a good thing going! Why mess with that? Keep it up!

1 Like

Would like the canopy to be more even before I switch to flowering :slight_smile:

You could try supercropping right where your red line is.

2 Likes

Ok? That’s great for a mother plant especially. What I said was imo don’t flush. Meaning don’t feed plain water as you stated. Never said not to top, super crop, fim, etc.

2 Likes

Im with @Skiball on this one, don’t stop feeding her for a week to two.
She looks great!

Topping seems like a good idea, to make it more even and bushy!

1 Like