Kayoes' Grow Room

Get use to that, lol. They hold so much water it is not funny.

5 Likes

Youre not lieng sir. The weight loss hurt me hehe. Some of my solo cjps dried only pulled like 13 grams. Its top sbelf though. :laughing:

Great job @Kayoes. I need to immerse myself more into cannaculture. My girl will kill me if I talk about it any more. Whats that purple sticky?

The pocture after tho one showing the blue bins. The neztbpoxk theh look purple, grape. It might be the lighting. They look delicious. Great work.

3 Likes

Hey! Purple sticky? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So the grand total, 170g dry!

14 Likes

Congrats, nice haul man

4 Likes

That looks really nice! Great haul! Only 5 days and it’s already ready for jars?

4 Likes

Yeah, but I’m watching them closely through the glass. Airing 2 times a day. They were bone dry outside :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Those buds look great, nice job man👍

3 Likes

Laxuterday <3

8 Likes

That is one frosty leaf stuck in that hash, :thinking: not sure it will re veg though :joy:

3 Likes

So, the cuttings are having an awfully time, waiting for the next stage in the progress.
From 1st December I will be able to bring the 2,4m X 2,4m tent up and running! So I need to figure out what to do with them until then…

I found 3 huge 120 X 60 cm light fixtures that would suit the tent perfectly, loaded with Bridgelux EB gen2 led’s (the current plan fyi)

Bought a 150w set for testing perpuse, and giving the cuttings a more soothing veg time, lol :slight_smile:

10 Likes

In preparation for my next grow I’ve gotten some new items. :slight_smile:

100$ Shipped. Been doing some reading about light rails, and it seems interesting to test.

For documenting the grow, I will mount this below the lights in the center of my 8x8feet tent. When I raise the lights, the cam follows.
Will be an interesting time lapse when the cam rotates 360° over the canopy! :smiley:

Wyze Cam Pan v3 | Remotely Spins 360°, Tilts 180°. Security Cam, Baby Monitor, Pet Cam

Finished the Bridgelux EB Gen.2 150w test rig.

9 Likes

Did some massive defoliation on the 9 cuttings I took a while back.from the girls grown out from seed by @cogitech :slight_smile:

Also, I got a care pack from @Sebring ! Exiting!

I’ve arranged the pictures so it looks “GIF” when using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
(edit: too bad, didn’t work)

9 Likes

What are those brown wires and connectors? And ask Always beautiful grow mr @Kayoes

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

They connect the strips in series. I can take a few more pictures of it. It ended up somewhat weird-looking thing, lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do if you can !

1 Like

I made a video, but no idea how to upload it.

Check out this thread regarding led-builds like this:

5 Likes

The pollen collection was a complete failure, sorry guys :frowning:

@Tappy

No worries, man! I’ll demonstrate the method I use when my current male starts to drop some.

1 Like

So, been a while, but I’ve been preparing for next stage/grow :slight_smile:

@cogitech I’ve taken a small army of clones from the cuttings! :smiley:
The feedback I get from friends is mint! Sadly, this strain was not for me, but I will grow them out again this round! :smiley:

@Sebring Shit is in the dirt! :wink:
(SMIIIIIILEEEEE)

Apollo 11

Will most likely create a new grow log, so stay tuned for more! :smiley:

12 Likes