Kayoes' Grow Room

well, at least they are not premature :slight_smile:

1 Like

An small update. I’ve been in contact with @Sebring , and from my vague description of what I was seeking (the “why” I think I covered) I got a PM that he had put together something that would keep me busy for a while. What a unique individual!

From my experience from joining OG I have an urge to say something:

• Every individual arrives with their own unique background.(fact)
  • Everyone are greeted with respect, and helpfulness, even repetitive questions! (well, GLN)
  • Negative individuals are handled in a way I’ve never seen before on a forum. (positive)
  • I found this place after googling alternative ways to balance out my challenges.
  • After some trialing errors I found myself to be in an extremely exquisite situation!

I started to get slight indications that I started too understand the most misunderstood plant in human history!

.@cogitech responded to one of my first posts here, which led to my current grow. He have been available in my grow thread at all times, and this part is my KUDUS do him personally for sending “some seeds” my way :smiley:

My thoughts now have changed significantly!

• I listen to podcasts.
  • My goal have had an insane expansion! I indulge myself in cannabis literature, from seed to compost,
  • Every human possible way to make that process most effective.
  • Be able to be gifted something close to your heart (or some closed ones) And after some time actually be able to gift something so mighty, in a medicine perspective, to maybe several 100’s individuals, just like yourself.
8 Likes

I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

You’re definitely on the right track!

3 Likes

- DONE -

15.Jun. 2019 Start seed

29.Jun. 2019 Start flower
90 days

26.Oct. 2019 Chop
134 days

Sadly I waited too long, and 3 buds had bud-rot. Research, and decided to do a bud-wash.
Removed far more than necessary.

Bucket #1 Lemon juice, water, baking soda.
Bucket #2 Warm water, H2O2.
Bucket #3 Plain water.

I’m amazed that the yield was so big! I was hoping for 100-150g dry bud :slight_smile:

The cuttings are growing out of my toilet :stuck_out_tongue:

Here we go! :smiley:

Girl #1

Girl #2

Girl #3

9 Likes

Very nice, what do you figure you will get trimmed and dry?

1 Like

Nice harvest man, good job, sorry about the rot,

1 Like

I have just done some research, and the number goes from 30-50%
I have a note paper in each of the baskets, so I will weigh them every 2 days, just to see how the drying goes.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jetdro It was good in a bad way, now I have experienced it, so I can recognize it earlier in later grows :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will be lucky to get 30% from wet harvest weight.
My monster 7 foot by 7 foot Goji weighed 14 pounds wet…dried to 1 pound!!! LOL!!!

5 Likes

Wow, did the buds contain huge amount of dense clouds that evaporated? LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plants dry down to nothing man. It is just amazing how much is WATER LOSS.

4 Likes

Beautiful Buds!!! You have done a magnificient job!!! :trophy:

4 Likes

Agree, he did a great job!

3 Likes

I’ll bet he worked as a professional photographer… And he says hes getting a new camera?? His images are some of the best ive ever seen…

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile:Photographing is just an hobby. I had a Sony A6000, but it didn’t play well with an open beer can in my waterproof (both ways!) bag :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ohhh shit! Been there, done that. I hate them “bad days”…

2 Likes

Great camera, what I shoot with.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m buying it again some day, excellent camera! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Jetdro I weighed the buds from #3 again, and it went from 188g down to 123g over night, lol.

4 Likes