Kayoes' Grow Room

Guys, I need to find a Bitcoin thingy where I can transfer funds to a wallet with mastercard, and be able to purchase seeds. Would be awesome if they had a combination of buy / sell Bitcoin, and IOS app.

:slight_smile:

Here is the seedbank Iā€™m buying from.

Wish I could help. Iā€™ve never used a credit card to buy Bitcoin - I mined all of mine years ago. However, when I order from TNSB I just pay directly with my credit card. I guess you donā€™t want to do that because it is traceable?

Best of luck. It is a good sale and you get genuine breeders packs when you order from them. Just avoid the house brand which is Canuk Seeds. They are questionable, IMO.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile: I got these choices up:

Edit: I wanna pay with mastercard.

1 Like

Do they give extra freebies if you use bank transfer? I used bank transfer twice with attitude and they gave me a bunch of extra seeds.
Anywayā€¦if you do online banking, that might be the way to go. Itā€™s done through your bank, so you know itā€™s secure. I think I paid about $40 for an international bank transfer.
Mastercard always seems to be harder to useā€¦policies or something.

2 Likes

Yeah, freebies, but not worth the 40$ extra in bank transfer :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking into the bitcoin world, between chillin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please discuss ā€œbuying seeds with bitcoinā€ here:

1 Like

I guess they lost the ability to charge credit cards recently. Iā€™ve always paid with my VISA card, but I just put together a fake order and the only extra option I have (over what your options are) is ā€œe-Transferā€ which is for Canadians only. CC is not an option.

3 Likes

Damned it :stuck_out_tongue: ok. Ill see what I find out.

1 Like

Coinbase is the shit! Simple,

So, I canā€™t find the motivation to give you guys a proper update. But! here is a couple of pictures from yesterday.

Basically, this is the way I have been keeping my passion for a better mental/ physical health at bay.

Last lady this roundā€¦ This is a 4ā€™th cutting from the main mum I grown from seed. @cogitech Yes sir, the seeds I got from you. You wonā€™t belive how much fun I have had because of you mate!

5 Likes

FĆøĆøĆøĆøck! I canā€™t get enough of an newly discovered pearl!

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to know you are still at it, man!

2 Likes

Here is whatā€™s brewing;

Revegg, @cogitech 4ā€™th cutting.

5th clones @Cogitech

(from the first lady in the picture)

Some weird fucker I got from a friend. side branching higher than main stem?? :smiley:
Suppose to be NL Auto

Front;

Back;

4 Likes

Thanks Shady, I missed a couple of post lately, therefore the late reply.

While we are at it, I must say that the contribution delivered from your side here is immense!
I find your log and posts/replies very helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

I hope I find ā€œthe oneā€ that can help me more than the trialā€™n errors with the drugs I have tried subscribed by my doctor.

Thank you very much, :+1: glad I am useful for some thingā€™s :wink::grin:

ā€œThingsā€ :smiley:

I would more or less describe it as inspiration to us newcomers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Careful now, my head is going to swell up and I might not be able to get it through the tent door lol. :flushed:

No worries, Iā€™m right behind you kicking your ass last hard bit. As a thank you :slight_smile:

Im listening to this now;

1 Like

If you need to create an bitcoin account, avoid companies that require in-depth personal info.

IT IS NOT REQUIRED!

Never give more info needed to be able to transfer funds from your visa /MasterCard.

EDIT: Go Coinbase. Iā€™ve done the research.
https://www.coinbase.com/

2 Likes