Kayoes' Grow Room

Since u have some space, flop it right there at the red line. Add a little @Mr.Sparkle FlopTek action.

2 Likes

So, it would be ok to top her right now? Without over over analyzing it too much? :stuck_out_tongue:

How long should I keep her in 24/7 light for recovery so she would recover nicely?

1 Like

Will look into the flop mentioned, and look up supercroping also!
Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Just my 2 cents but I feel 24/7 promotes herm. Also growth rate advantage vs money spent on extra electricity is negotiable.

1 Like

I’ll take that into consideration, thanks mate!

To simplify what all his vids will tell you. Plants have cycles and a purpose for everything. You and I arnt going to improve the cycle plants have evolved over time only perfect it.

5 Likes

Pretty sure flop and supercrop are the same thing.

3 Likes

Thanks, will have a peek :slight_smile:

If your plants herm under 24/7 - kill it and find better genes!
Never had issues with 24/7 promoting herms myself.

6 Likes

Update, before/aftermath

4 Likes

Hey Peeps!

Been away for nearly 3 weeks.
Came home to this, and felt reliefed that my mum only felt slightli thirsty and deprived of some attention :wink:

Im thrilled how extremely fast she responded.

2 Likes

7 Likes

After 30 min…

15 Likes

Nice comeback. 21 days away? Impressive.

3 Likes

Just sick how she recovered!

7 Likes

That’s one serious Hardy/strong plant to respond
So quickly :+1:

6 Likes

Will post how her spawns act.

5 Likes

Im home! Finally!

Will post results and thank you asap

2 Likes

Plants in general are amazing it always amazes me how quickly they can recover like that in that pic! It was definitely in defense mode there! Try checking out blumats if ya haven’t done so great to have while away on extended periods , starting to use them myself welcome to OG @Kayoes can’t believe I missed this thread looking good man will follow along!

4 Likes

Agreed I don’t think I know of any other plant that can take so much abuse and bounce back like a champ! Check out one of @argo945 threads where one if his plants got pummeled by a Colorado hail storm and lived to tell a story!

3 Likes