Kayoes' Grow Room

Day 40

11 Likes

Day 43.
Been in complete darkness for 48 hours, two have started stretching like crazy, In complete darkness.

12 Likes

They are looking good for the amount of light they are getting. :+1:

2 Likes

Looking great!! What made you put them in total dark for 48 hours?

2 Likes

Induce flowering, I read it somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I usually only do it for 24 hours, but yes. :wink:

2 Likes

Day 46, 5 days In flower.

PH 7, reduced to 6
EC 1.9 (will add more ph’ed water to lower it a bit)

8 Likes

A few more days and you should see the first signs of sex!

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope for the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck for all ladies!!!

3 Likes

Day 49, 8 days in flower
PH 6
EC 1,2

Been away for 2 days. I think autopot is feeding too much, so will add a solenoid connected to sonoff basic, where it opens the feeding 1-2 times a day. Will keep an eye on the weight of the pots so they will get a pause to dry up abit.

Stuff to do:

1. Do more research regarding flop/bend
  2. Make room for plants to stretch!
  3. Defoliage to keep a nice air circulation.

Came back to this:

I believe we have spawned 3 females, and one male @cogitech

9 Likes

Yep number 4 is definitely a boy, you might want to take him out not far from popping by the looks of him.

3 Likes

@shadey thanks for the tip, I’ll do some more tidying up tomorrow. Been busy with the light, and defoliage :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You’re doing a great job!!

4 Likes

Guys, I need some advice.

I have not enough space for my fem’s @cogitec
What to do?
Ivr tried to bend, to fit. Broke 3 tops :frowning:

It’s frikin mayhem here. My girls hate me, and I can’t blame them.

Should I just lifta??

6 Likes

There is a slight situation where too much lifta escalated to a point where I’ve no chance to train the dame’s in a healthy way.

The solution was to bend the girls over, which, was a utterly failure (they stretched too much, so they broke)

I need rational advice, ditch some, and keep a healthy specimens, or get help here, and pursued the goal where everyone are happy, and survival would be king

3 Likes

So do it in an unhealthy manner, you will be surprised how resilient they actually are…

5 Likes

I would use trellis get it pretty low and weave your tops salvage what u can cut out what will cause mold

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ve done what I can at this point :slight_smile:

16 days, flower.

10 Likes

Sorry I didn’t mean to abandon you. Was in Cuba for a week with no Internet. Sounds like your supercropping method needs some work. There are YouTube videos that show how it is done.

Just keep feeding/watering and see what happens. They will likely do just fine, despite the mishaps.

4 Likes