Kayoes' Grow Room

Amazon is a bitch for us EU countries :frowning: Either they don’t have delivery options to where I live, or the extra cost for tax and what not exceeds the cost of the products :frowning:

Your tips regarding CFM is noted, thanks :slight_smile:

I have been drooling over vivosun products, I really want a couple of their oscillating fans, and a bunch of other goodies I found while browsing their site! :slight_smile:

Sadly it seems most of their products are 120V, and haven’t found a reseller who send to Norway :frowning:

Will place an order for either “CAN lite” or “Rhino Pro” carbon filter on Monday from an domestic online store. I’m browsing reviews atm.

Thanks @cogitech :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 34 flower
PH 7, reduced to 5.8
EC 1.7

I can’t believe both my sonoff TH16 died…
(Temp/RH sensor/switch on/off cabinet fan)

Piece of crap :stuck_out_tongue: guess fan stays on 24/7 for a while…

My mum bought this for my birthday :slight_smile:
I think she paid 70EUR! Heeeey, lol

Tried pictures without light in the cab after seeing others recommend it, looks a wee more awzum!

10 Likes

I use those clip on oscillating fans from vivosun.
The 1st 2 they sent me were pure garbage. They would oscillate then stop, giving my plants wind burn. I contacted them, and they sent me out 2 more for free, and these ones work like a charm.
They move alot of air.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve done some research, and my plan to buy :monkey: fan’s was abandoned quick, so Vivosun seems like the best option. Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

(I just noticed the emojis, cool!)

3 Likes

Day 42 flower
PH 6.2
EC 1.7

I’ve noticed some burnt tips, which might be nute burn? I’m following the recommended mix, and I believe my batch is the V.1 of the MC.

Kids get PH 6 water, with 0.8 MC.

Male flowers outside have started show.

Girls

10 Likes

Looking fan fucking tastic!! Beautiful buds and outdoors looks wicked as well. Nice.

5 Likes

Yep! Looking really good, man!

3 Likes

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: I could not have done this without the awesome bunch of unique OG’ers!

I’ve learned sooooo much from reading, and educating myself from topics I’ve read here.

5 Likes

It is so satisfying seeing my seeds being grown so well by someone who lives many time zones away! You’ve inspired me to give more seeds to others! Thank you, brother!

5 Likes

I bought one of these for like 40$
https://gavita.com/horti/products/electromagnetic-fixtures/gan-4-550-al-230v-superagro-400w/

Tried to figure out if I can use an CMH bulb on it, it says so in the specification, but does anyone know if I can use an adapter, like this:

And, would the light fixture be able to ignite an CMH bulb?

2 Likes

I’m proud to make you feel good about it! :smiley:

for sure, the next round will be much better, organised, and with fewer "ooooops/fuckdididothat!?? :wink:

4 Likes

So, next order have been placed. It smells a bit funny around here (quite sweet n’smooth) :wink:

4 Likes

Ooooo some new goodies coming! Have you had peroxide shipped before? I find even the stuff I buy locally has small leaks from corrosion with the lid and seal and I end up getting it all over me lol.

Will stay tuned to see how the Bio-Bloom works for you!

2 Likes

Hey Trev, i have never had hydrogen peroxide shipped before, hope it won’t cause problems with customs :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope bio-bloom works out, I’m getting same issues as you had right now :frowning:

1 Like

Day 45 flower.
PH 6.4, lowered to 5.9
EC 1.6
Water temp 21°

Sadly I’m getting the same issues several others have experienced. I’m doing some browsing on the MC thread, and have posted the issue in their thread.

I’m considering shutting down the autopot feed, and top water with comfrey/bokashi diluted to a low strength in the beginning.

6 Likes

Good news is you will likely be done before the issues ever get to a point of worrying. Alot of us had this happen shortly before or right at the start of flower, so I would think you’re gonna be okay.

They look so dank though I bet you’re excited!

1 Like

Good to know! Thanks Trev :slight_smile:
I just PM’ed Cogitech regarding flowering time on the strains I’m flowering now. I also lifted the pots, and only one was light, the two others will get a dose of lifta, but carefully watched.

I also put a aquarium pump in the reservoir for circulation. I will leave them alone for a while, and figure out what to do next, and only water them when the pot-weight is considerably lighter.

4 Likes

For the kids, I bought some outdoor-furniture protection made of Oxford fabrics. I paid 25$ incl. shipping. The size is 120x60x90cm, so it will turn into a nice cozy veg-tent :slight_smile:

Already bought the plastic fixture-thingies that will hold the “skeleton” togheter. And found the stuff @cogitech use in his closet. I’m not sure if the oxford is completely lightproof, so will use the underlay to seal it off completely.

Kids:

3 Likes

Maybe you are thinking of someone else? I grow in a tent.

By the way, I didn’t get your PM, but the flower times for these should be right around 8-9 weeks, IIRC.

3 Likes