Kayoes' Grow Room

Lol, I always mix you and @palidrome up for some weirdest reason, sorry to both of you :wink:

3 Likes

No worries, mate. I do it too sometimes.

3 Likes

Day 48 flower
PH 6
EC 1.7

Today I did some small changes :slight_smile:

Replaced the cabinet ceiling, so there were room for a 400W MH fixture I got for 40$ :slight_smile:

Got the chance to take some pictures from above

Gave the girls some new food.

And trained the kids

Hope everything pan’s out nicely :slight_smile:

11 Likes

6 Likes

AWESOME!!! Your journal is a work of art and an inspiration to all growers, I’m sure! To see your techniques and ideas implemented, the gradual upgrades to your grow space…straight up typical herb grower…get your feet wet with some basics and slowly upgrade…it’s totally an addiction!
Looks like your ready to kick some ass and get some mad weight with some killer smoke, bro!!!
Well done, sir!!!
Again, fantastic journal!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping by, and the awesome words! :slight_smile: I’m slowly “growing” as my plants grow, and found out after a while to focus on one grow style, with few modifications, with a doze of LIFTA and KISS! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 51 flower
Manual feed from top for a while.

• Blacstrap molasse
  • Comfrey #14
  • Bokashi liquid
  • Epsom
  • low strength MegaCrop

PH’ed the mix after diluted to EC 1.6

8 Likes

Some random shots :slight_smile:

Looking at these beauties, and reading some of my initial utterly failures? lol!

I have so many to thank, but that would take all night scrolling! :slight_smile:

I have to give a huge amount of gratitude to @cogitech for the seeds!

Thank you OG <3

20 Likes

Yea buddy!!! Beautiful frosty buds. Great work

6 Likes

Looking sweet. Wish we had smellavision on OG😀

5 Likes

They look really nice and frosty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful frosting!!! How many times did you.top your plants?..tons of colas in there!!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile:
I topped once, and broke some while putting up the net :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The more I look at the most recent photos, the more I think they are the White Widow x Critical Kush that I sent, not the CBDream x Critical Kush. The WW mother (of the seeds) that I grew was really dark green and frosty AF like these.

Either way, I think these are going to get some people pretty high. :grin:

5 Likes

Sounds good :slight_smile:
Been busy irl so updates have been lacking. Will post status soonish :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Been away 5 days, and have been super busy the last 5 weeks, so I hope my girls are live n’kicking and not covered with mites or something nasty :slight_smile:

I’ll post an update later today.

The grow is currently 115 days total, So I’m doing the chop chop either today or tomorrow so I can get room for the cuttings.

5 Likes

Yeyeyeye!!! I love harvest time!! Take some killer pics!! Bud shots, stalk shots, root ball shots, whiskey shots…err, I mean…lol…no, I meant whiskey shots. Cant wait to see, 'bud’dy!!!

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Hehe :slight_smile: you seem more exited than me @Tappy
Well, here we go! I’m assuming the time is right for chopp? Now I need to spend some time researching the dry/cure process.

Looking forward to the smoke test :smiley:

Also, the clones seem healthy :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Great work,buddy, nice harvest :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:grin:Is that like a toilet in a trailer you using :heart_eyes: love it!!

2 Likes