KC Brains White The Original destined for Costa Rica

Hello all Overgrowers,

These seeds I got for free when purchasing some other White Widows and Black Widows are going to @MadScientist in Costa Rica tomorrow. I have never posted to USA before so I hope they get there. I will take pics of them going into their packaging and then hopefully Madscientist receives them and can continue this thread when he germinates the seeds and we can all see how they get on.

I have labelled the packs 1 and 2 so Madscientist can choose, I note here I slightly opened pack 2 just to see how they were packed inside their envelope prior to posting,they are just in a clear plastic bag. So maybe the unopened pack 1 is best to be sent but that is Madscientist choice. I store my seeds in a container with rice in a fridge.

Happy OverGrowing.

PS not sure where I should post this topic, so if Admin or MOds would like to move it to the appropriate section thats fine by me :wink: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @MadTruka, may the universe multiply for you a thousand times. Now, the choice is yours, i’m just grateful. I don’t believe they will go thru in that vase, plastic cup… But i dunno. Thanks again.

1 or 2 it doesn’t matter man!

1 Like

You wish I was sending that cup lol theres £250 of seeds in there.

Does anyone suggest using carbon paper in the envelope / jiffy bag, Im sending it in a dvd case with blank dvd ?

Pack 1 it is then un opened.

1 Like

Ok I have taken the DVD case apart, shaken the KC Brains envelope to get the seeds to bottom of the envelope. Then felt to check the seeds are in a row at the bottom and placed between the plastic insert dvd locator and rear cover ensuring the seeds are in the small void at edge of plastic case. clipped the case back together, inserted a blank dvd, and closed and placed in a padded envelope for you and sealed with sellotape.

I will now after taking photo’s write the postal address of recipient and sender on the envelope, and they will be posted in the morning, they will be labeled as a gift (dvd) for customs purposes. I am sending them to the address you have provided me in PM with tracking and siganture request on delivery as requested by yourself @MadScientist.

Once I post tomorrow I will PM you the tracking details so you can check on the status as well as myself.

I look forward to seeing them grow :seedling: :herb: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

YOu did a great job, BTW didn’t you have a black cover for the cd, i mean the part covering the seeds… LOL. If they open it, they are visible…?

I could double up with another sony cover if thats what you mean ?

The plastic cover you removed in order to place the seeds in the case is transparent, anyone who opens that will see an envelope enclosed on the cd. I meant to change that for a black one.

on it now will do more pics :cry:

1 Like

Is that ok for you ?

2 Likes

Come on, it was only a suggestion, no need to get angry… LOL

But since you ask, that is perfect! Thanks man. I wouldn’t want your generosity to end up in the hands of the Costarican Goverment. U know.

1 Like

They would grow them out in the goverment gardens and get high on the widow lol

1 Like

You think it’s a joke… That’s exactly what would happen!

I put in an extra one of the blue covers because even with the black plastic insert you could see the white packet, so it between the 2 rear paper covers.

1 Like

Better be safe than sorry right?

1 Like

If that doesn’t work I will by a cheap baseball cap and get them stictched in to the lining of the cap with the other pack.

1 Like

Don’t you worry, they’ll get here, but that is a great idea! For the future!

If they get seized then you know which official to kidnapp the one wearing an overgrow 420 baseball cap pmsl.

What do you mean? Are there any OverGrow paraphernalia out there???

We used to by caps, shirts, trainers etc all sorts for people when I lived in Holland just for that same reason.

1 Like

There used to be, i am sure ive seen pics on the new forum OG 2.0