KC Brains White The Original destined for Costa Rica

I know where your heart is @Herbie don’t worry, you’ll get there in no time. LOL.

1 Like

Welcome to the site @Herbie!

2 Likes

Thank you ryasco :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It made it all the way over here, safe and sound, they opened the package too. It had a seal of approval on the inside and a little flyer. But they didn’t find anything. They looked for something, but the double paper at the bottom lost them… HAHAHAAHA

Very clever my dear friend, very clever indeed.

2 Likes

Great news, I thought the double paper might help, I am really pleased they got to you ok. Did any of your others from my side of the pond get opened? I remember seeing the envelopes all labled up the same as mine.

1 Like

No they didn’t… Hmm. You got me thinking now…

Why are you not sleeping bro!

1 Like

Had to go pick my daughter up, its Friday shes been out.

I sounded like an elderly man… LOL

1 Like

May be it has to do with the address been printed on labels then stuck on, like from a company and not a personal hand written address. I can do that too.

1 Like

I remember on the tracker it said into customs and cleared out of customs at JFK New York.

1 Like

I hate those guys, get a life and let people be… Damn!

1 Like

Is the sticker and flyer from USA or CR customs ?

1 Like

From the people in Miami…

1 Like

Take a picture and post it up here, lets see this sticker and flyer :sunglasses:

Here it is… They opened it up and searched very thoroughly you could see it. But nevertheless it got to my hands…

You can see the tape they used to seal the package again, once opened. Also the little flyer, they placed it inside the envelope so i would find it in there. And lastly what they charged me to bring it down here, you know freight/shipping/handling…

So you know the country i live in, it’s so corrupt that they charge you a sales tax, for the things you buy outside, that’s is why i always declared a lesser value, my tent Secret Jardin OR120, i paid like $250 for it, and i declared its valued at around $20, they don’t even have time to check its veracity, they just charge you and that’s it…

1 Like

I am wondering why your other deliveries of seeds in padded envelopes did not get opened also ?

I am wondering what caused them to search that one ?

1. I used selotape to seal the ends ?
  2. It was hand written ?
  3. It was a white envelope not brown ?
  4. They were desperate for a CD ?
  5. Becuase it was track and sign for ?

Were your other envelopes tracked and signed for ?

We get charged the tax here also, because if you buy from abroad you dont pay the tax at time of purchase, you pay the import tax on receipt of goods. The only way round it is to declare it as a gift.

1 Like

Answers,

1. All envelopes from seedbanks come with tape.
  2. Maybe the hand writing raised a flag.
  3. I get envelopes of every color of the “spectrum” so no.
  4. They won’t rob you of a cd… Weird…
  5. Track and sign is supposed to be safe… I don’t think so, I get everything tracked till it reaches CR.

Let’s just assume random search…

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a lot of “CD’s” ately u know… LOL

2 Likes