Keep your friends close' keep your enemies even closer

Spotted some marijuana plants at my neighbors house.

8 Likes

Pot plants in a neighbor’s yard! Why that’s preposterous, they couldn’t possibly be marijuana. No self respecting individual would allow that to occur in their yard those must be cleome or okra …lol

3 Likes

My oh my, look what the birds dropped.

Took another photograph of the guy growing these plants they were in front of the house in plain view…I thought it was a bad idea should hide them in his back yard.No seeds from them I took a small sample pistols still white immature seeds if they came from would still be immature.

Cut and dried some stored a sample.

Is this Massachusetts? It’s all fun and games until the rippers come. That’s the real problem with visible plants…the local middle-school kids!

nice marigolds too, supposedly they’re a great companion plant for veggies & other produce.

lol @shroomgod why r u cutting up your neighbours plantt! lol imagine he was a member here :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Several plants in the rear i spotted them approx. 10in in height flowering already.
One plant with buds chopped down.

Uploading…

1 Like

This plant in front has wilted and in its last days remind me to chop them down before it happens.No purple too late for outdoor growing as winter sets in it gets too cold for the plants to handle.

When I was living at a friends house I often would go out on my own I was 16-17 at the time long before I Ever got into my wireless business with the big homie OG spotted me a few cell phones so I could run a small business in the rear of a barbershop.

I would go out for walks by myself I spotted a 8-9in marijuana plant inside near a bush this was 1998 I hurried to bring it back to my secondary nigga.

1 Like

My secondary nigga he was a nigga like I don’t trust … he would show up when I hooked with females it was his sister but this nigga came along he’s my secondary nigga where I went I go and get a female in my room nigga was there for me.

Today one of my niggas stepped over my feet he’s a cocaine dealer to day making money off hood niggas for $50 you can buy cocaine from a nigga

This guy could never come through for me he never knows how to grow marijuana.