Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Awesome, love your workmanship. They’re definitely the juiciest and biggest gal’s in the tent

6 Likes

Those males look like they are trying to compete with your females on swell size WOW! Looking good as always and what a score on the light that is awesome. The late bloom does it have the uvb or whatever I forgot what the new supplemental lighting is called. Seems your Prego females are packed with beans.

1 Like

I’m not sure I haven’t checked yet, I just know that it has a setting for 100% uv light for the last 2 weeks and also a setting to kick in and out UV light in the late Bloom setting. Not too sure if uva or uvb. The guy in the shop has the same lights and said he’s pretty stoked with them

3 Likes

man what a score on the lights. so much work going on in that grow gorrilla nut nuts on everything going to be some interesting crosses coming around.
no longer a flaming shit box but more so a jizzshow lol

3 Likes

Sunday dump

Gorilla Nut has turned purple virtually overnight. Not much of a smell coming off her, though. Just rock hard wombat poo buds. Although I’m not sure I just am losing my sense of smell. It’s not particularly sticky just very hard and tight buds. I think this is from too much light. It is in the middle of the tent where there are two LED bars butted up together from the edges of both lights so it’s copping way more light than the plants at the end. Upwards of 1000umols at the tops. Not much I can do except move the taller plants to the ends of the tent and keep shorter plants in the middle which I failed to do this run.

Gorilla Butter #6 is my favourite of the Gbutters… Very tidy little plant with super frosty little acorn/pinecone buds and an awesome rich sweet nutty fuel nose.

GG4 RIL are both filling out awesome and are the biggest buds in the tent. Very frosty and super sticky. Bummed I didn’t clone them but I have 8 more coming through in the veg tent.

Garlic Breaths are both cool in their own right but not the smell I was after so they are going out of rotation. Pure Michigan is doing its think it should start turning black in the next week as we go into week 8.

Gorilla butter#6

Gnut bx2

Pure michigan

Gg4#RIL

Gg4#RIL bubblehead leaner

22 Likes

Worth the ride, thanks for your shares. Razor edge style with H&G, in keeping the plants very happy and sexy. I like your kung fu as an (ex) long time user of this line of nutes.

Here you can see both plants with totally different bud type and structure pushed at 3.0ml/L TS, 1ml/L hg PK, over 2.5ml/L hg AB (aqua flakes), 0.5ml/L RE. Not made to be smoked, only for “the commercial show”. It’s just to close the loop on our discussion on the other thread, i known you will be able to see the TS strategy and the exact moment i go full throttle.

I’ve to learn from your use of your led’s arrays btw. I’m not ready yet to make the switch but you’re showing the “how i’m expecting to use it”. You look like to use the dimmers/distance ratio funk with ease, and by chance i known pretty well your nutes and a little the GG#4. Good opportunity for me to get more deep informations on these lights than usual with the grid you’re offering to my eyes.

My actual bias : Throwing thousands to can’t use 100% of the power is hurting my soul.

If you don’t mind to share some leads on it … i will appreciate a lot.

4 Likes

Yeah, with the LEDs I use an Apogee light meter and try measure about 700umols at th3 highest point of the canopy and try keep it around 600umols everywhere else. Pure Michigan is happier around 500umols but much over 700umols and the plants may foxtail or throw nanners and produce airy buds
Some strains obviously like more light more than others.

I got the big lights because they fit perfectly and the light bars go all the way to the edge of the tent so there is more light at the edges. Made sense to me.

2 Likes

It make more sense for me now, thanks by a ton. In fact you’re managing the lights just like a part of the nutes. The apogee tool as an “EC meter” for lights.

Razor edge was more accurate that the nade in the nickname imho :smile:

1 Like

Filling out beautifully!

1 Like

What’s the killer glue X Pure Michigan grow like. ? I have both strains and was thinking of making the same cross.

1 Like

I haven’t crossed those two together. Only pure michigan x PBB bx

1 Like

No worries I’ll let you know how my cross goes :grin:

1 Like

I’d be very interested to see how it goes. I wish I’d kept a Pure Michigan male to cross with some but I have some PM x WTC reps to hunt thru

1 Like

Little Sunday update heading towards week 9

Pure Michigan started turning black right on cue the day she flipped into wk 8

Here’s some others assorted. All pretty healthy. The bubblehead RIL is so damn sticky and definitely the smelliest in the tent.

Gbutters look like they’ll finish up 63 days. Garlic Breaths and GG4 might go to 70+. Pure michigan will come down f63

18 Likes

Tassy dank :fire:

2 Likes

Uploading: 20230409_110202.jpg…

16 Likes

Tassies dankest

2 Likes

Looks like your tent got a visit from the trichrome fairy :+1:. Looking like beautifully dense buds covered in frosted goodness.

2 Likes

13 Likes

When u threw some clones in the trash 2 weeks ago but they arent ready to die

15 Likes