Khoresan Iranian landrace the real seed company

I don’t know how true this is, but I read somewhere that a strain called “William’s Wonder” began as an Iranian phenotype. I’ve seen photos or Iran Shiraz that matched the description of WW to the letter.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that, too. That’s why I water any plants at least an hour before giving them nutes. Ironically, it’s moist soil that absorbs better.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Just loving that mid day sun

15 Likes

Out here in the desert, the soil surface gets bone dry between garden watering, and water just collects on the top.
I either have to make a pass with my sprayer first, or use a surfactant like JADAM wetting agent (which is just a dilute liquid castle soap, essentially).

5 Likes

I fluff the soil around the base of the plants to help water soak in. Sometimes I’ll dig a small moat, so at least the water won’t run off and actually soak into the ground. Sometimes, it’s hard to keep a large plant watered. Right now, I have a large tomato plant in a 10-gallon container (about 38 liters) that drinks up 2 gallons (7 liters, more or less) a day. Very little of it seeps out of the bottom. It began to wilt from lack of water and did every day until I figured out just how much water it needed, and how to make the water stay.

5 Likes

I’ve been using a yucca extract and it works good and “excites” the microbes:)

3 Likes

I would be using yucca, but I made 5 gallons of wetting agent! :sweat_smile::bear:

4 Likes

Pretty sure there is also some mexican ruderalis in there

2 Likes

Mulching really helps Keep the top of the soil from drying out any more than the bottom does. I don’t always use mulch but when I do watering is easier

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Mexican ruderalis. Is that some that escaped and went feral in Mexico?

1 Like

@Herrsquidward You know what, buddy? I don’t know anything about it either. Strange to hear about a mexican ruderalis. I’m sure I read that. Supposedly, it’s the variety responsible for the lowryder auto trait if I remember correctly. Williams wonder was involved too, and there is a 90-day Iranian.
I think I may have this old strain Wlliams Wonder or a precurser to it and it’s what I call the midget. Whatever old strain I have Was involved with the breeding of lowryder. My cousin’s stepfather was working on it with another guy that ended up moving to hawaii and continuing with the work. I got the seeds from my uncle in nineteen ninety eight

2 Likes

Fricking gorgeous…

1 Like

@drgreensleeves Is your camera broken?

1 Like

:frowning: I’m afraid so and I’m going through withdrawals lol but soon hopefully in the next week, it’s killin me ! Lol

1 Like

Dang! That sucks. I’d be happy to send you an old phone to get you by.

1 Like

Thanks my friend :slight_smile: but I’ve been using grandpa’s :slight_smile: lmao he doesn’t mind but I have to ask him and I have to send them to my phone and it’s just a pain in the ass and if I don’t have one by next Friday I might just take you up on that :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

i grow a 14,5 weeker flowering mostly SE asian genetic, this summer very dry, so i had constantly to go and water my plant in a longe NAture location…

it showed se on some phenos 2 weeks ago!
unbelevable.

my theory is that because it shifted from getting very dry to: me fullon soaking them in full sunshine, wich probably stressed them a bit (not thaaat much that they showed their stress).
And this caused them showing sex.

So: this did some Trick…

Also, i heard people spray nutrients on leaves to make them show sex. I heard they use one day One Nutrient, like N, the next they they use P, or K …

This change of situations from one day to another seems to be the common ground to stress them a bit. Without really hurting them… Quiet an interesting tactic to probably try your Iranians, so you wouldnt have use ruderalis, wich destroys so much of the high, no?

2 Likes

probably this was happening with your plants?

1 Like

That could be @romanoweed due to drought stress the I’ve been watering regularly now and they seem to have revegged

The more indica leaning was full blown flower from like 3-4 weeks lol interesting for sure

Revegg whirl leaf

6 Likes