Khoresan Iranian landrace the real seed company

Subterfuge is a ABC pheno it’s got this twist to it, it’s cool looking my favorite is fern like :slight_smile: PS and I could be wrong it might be a cross of both abcxduckfoot I don’t remember lol

1 Like

You’re at about the same latitude. Did you start the plants with a 24 hr on cycle? That will do it.
Also heard it said that strains from around 30 degrees,latitude can show semi auto traits. (But khorasan is at 36… )
Rootbound, dry region plants can autoflower, too.

2 Likes

Actually they got started on 18/6 and has been outside for awhile now I think it’s like you said they are probably expecting a drought:) and are trying to finish , I really like this trait! I want to cross it with a ruder for 2extra outdoor harvest a year

3 Likes

That’s great if it’s semi auto. Hopefully it keeps budding. Any pics?

2 Likes

Lol you ain’t gotta rub it in :slight_smile: no damn it I still got this broke ass phone but I’ll get some this afternoon but the males are stacking now and the females are all gathered at the top so they are transitioning now they should be full flower by June

2 Likes

Oh that’s right lol. Sorry.
That’s crazy. Full flower by June. Awesome! I hope they keep on budding thru the solstice. That’s the hump you need to get over, then you’re good to go. Looking forward to photos.
How tall are they? Indica looks mostly?

3 Likes

Maybe 2 foot the males 1 sativa structure and one indica structure, the females are all over the place outa 6 females there’s probably 4 different structure and the nose is onions and BO and some are more skunky funk :slight_smile: I like em! PS I kinda stunted them and kept them real dry so don’t be to hard on them for being short it’s kinda my fault :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Subterfuge is supposed to be ABC crossed with some unknown strain(s?) that was stabilized with the leaf mutations. It grows bigger/faster than original ABC and get you higher of course. My site 4 were in a 1 gal for over a year before reaching the size of a basket ball or a bit bigger, hoping the cross speeds things up. DM me when you get a chance.

1 Like

Razavi can get tall and there’s def Sativa phenos to be found. When I popped mine, there was one that looked kinda like a Lebanese indica and the other got up to 5ft+ in a 2gal with a huge top cola. Leaves weren’t too thin but the rest of its qualities (including high) were sativa leaning.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I am so thankful for this community. I love that there are so many people that just want to see their beans grow. I’m sure there are some Pokemon card style hoarders that are just here to snag freebies, but I’m happy to see that doesn’t stop people from giving.

I agree that the ABC is a bit slow to get growing. The crosses I have from @middleman and @PineTarBastard do seem to grow a bit faster than the one pure ABC I have kicking around. I will deffo send you a DM. Do you have any pics you can point me to?

4 Likes

Wait until you grow some of my next ABC cross (TW x GG4). The two outside are 4’ tall already

5 Likes

Semi-auto traits :slight_smile: super handy :slight_smile:
2males and a female just showing the forming flowers the females are just all drawled up in transition :slight_smile: cool trait

One indica structure and one sativa structure males and the females are all over the place I’m curious to find out how much diversity is here I hope a bunch it looks like it but time will tell :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hell yes. I will grow the fuck out of those if given half a chance. I just popped another 20 of the G13HP x Sour BT 'cause I just can’t get enough

never-enough-addicted

I pulled the purple PAB 3 days ago and I am pulling out seeds. They are a tad light for my liking, so I am waiting on the green lady. She is still soaking up sun. Do you wait for seeds to turn brown before chopping?

I’ve been mulling over a Nepali landrace cross with either a PAB or my FreakShow. You’ve got me whooped with 4 ft., but with the theoretical Nepali cross I’m shooting for 12 :laughing:

What’s TW? I’ve tried to think it over but coming up blank. Edit: Trainwreck, I’m an idiot

4 Likes

Mouth watering shots here Dr.

With the male flowering are you concerned they will miss each other? I am saving pollen for the first time from a Kush Van Stitch. It’s finally showing some female flowers, but I was worried the males would be a dry husk by the time the females get started.

3 Likes

When I finish my Mazandaran and have room to put the Razavi in bigger pots, we’ll see (diversity). They’re in little nursery fabric bags now, so im not noticing much outside of the difference in leaf patterns and a few with considerable stretch.

2 Likes

Are the Mazandaran and the Razavi both Iranian landrace? I haven’t heard those names before and my Farsi is a bit rusty. Any pics of these by chance?

1 Like

Yes a little but Im just going to go on faith :slight_smile: that timing will work out

Yes and here’s his thread with some kick ass crosses :slight_smile:

@FeloniousMonk

4 Likes

The females are starting to bud set:) I love this semi-auto trait and I hope it passes in a cross :slight_smile: @District_Flora have you noticed semi-auto traits in yours? If not try vegging at 15 hours and see what happens :slight_smile: I love it! It will allow me to grow outdoor indicas and miss the fall rains and provide a 2nd outdoor harvest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It seems that the “indica” type phenos are fast! :slight_smile: And I think I’m might have to collect the pollen and apply it once the sativa type phenos are ready lol

2 Likes