Killer Glue (GG#4 x AK47) SCROG adventure

Yeah, my first run the stretch on my two keeper phenos wasn’t too bad… the other phenos had a cpl of big stretchers.

Last run I was super pedantic about my LED PAR levels. This time I slept on the light intensity and I think it caused them to stretch for the light during early flower, sparse internodal spacing this run. Maybe try keeping your PAR at the top end during stretch to keep them shorter because yeah they’ve stretched a lot this time

Yeah I changed lights this time from hid to led plants are alot shorter with tight internodes. .still got alot of new strain to try. What lights are you running now ?

I’m running 2x ProGrow E series 680w lights . Not a lot of info online about them but they seem to be very good.

Yeah I’m thinking of buying a couple of led bars lights and put them in a grow tent. .look forward to seeing your next grow

1 Like

I got another thread here with another grow, similar set up just slightly smaller tent and the next sized lights down, the 630w model

I’ll check it out matey.

Hey mate¡ Im running one (killer glue) right now, on the effect of the smoke did you find them to vary a lot? was the sativa noticeable or was it more of a hybrid?

All very much sativa Dom hybrids out of the 6 I grew. Mostly hard hitting motivated highs. One pheno shone miles above the rest, smooth smoke and distinct flower. Stretch seems to be manageable if you keep light intensity high, will confirm on my 3rd run

3 Likes

It’s been a really bleak summer
Couple KG clones of the 2 nicer phenos really didn’t Like being put outside and flowered/revegged themselves in the perpetually overcast and cold spring but they’re doing OK

6 Likes

#2 pheno dialled in nicely in week 8

11 Likes

More pics of my favourite #2 finishing week 9. Guessing this is a solid GG4 leaner. This will come down today, it could probably go another week. D
Really happy with how this came out this run if I get my pH dialled next run it should be just about flawless for both phenos I think. Great harvest, solid huge colas and no budrot.
Here’s a cola from the #1

13 Likes

What #2 lacks in yield makes up for in frost and stink

12 Likes

Looking good matey making some fem seeds with my killer glue. Really nice potent strain. Crossed it over Ghost Train gaze 1 . Just waiting to see the potency results on that cross

3 Likes

Been getting some pretty great feedback on this #2 pheno. One guy tried the #1and was impressed but then tried the #2 and fell off his chair

People saying it’s the best weed they’ve ever smoked in the country. I smoked a very small bowl the other day at lunch time and I was completely fucking wrecked until about 9pm. Enough energy to still function but I was very stoned. I have a very low tolerance though so I didn’t think much of it but then the feedback from others started coming in and people are really excited for it saying its just “ridiculous”, “atrociously good” etc. Smooth smoke, very long lasting, ridicuosly potent and very tasty. Ticks all boxes… I think I’m gonna ditch the #1 pheno altogether and just run #2 for long while. I’d be excited to see how good it turns out when I run it for a full 10 weeks. I had some curing in a bucket and pull3d it out today and all the trichs have popped out and gone all milky. It looks amazing

I honestly didn’t think much of this strain until now. I just kept it for its yield but apparently it’s really worth hanging onto. It’s taken 3 grows to get it right, though. Seems the trick is to really watch the pH (duh)

Great job to the breeders.

edbe8ff65f07f72fcbc8df157263784c3ccd941a_2_375x500

9 Likes

I’d be interested to see how that pans out if you’re willing to send some seeds.

Yeah matey will make some more seeds and send some your way. .

If you have some GTH pollen you could send to cross on my KG pheno that might actually be better

looks like it turned out great i find alot of GG4 to be best at 11 weeks wonder if the ak47 makes it less or same time frame beinteresting to see run most 10 weeks but let one go 11 and then compare

Good tip I will try that :+1: I did think it still looked very immature at 9wks

1 Like

then its gonna be some killer… killer glue once you dial in that time!! looking forward to next harvest in here