Kish's Grow Along

Decided to chop this girl down this morning. Billy Breathes from @MG_Canna 73 days of flower

13 Likes

Damnn that beautiful, Happy harvest brotha! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Only one I’m chopping today. I’ll be taking down the Sour Serenade and Party Rock girls tomorrow. Hope you’re having a great day! Finally stopped raining here about an hour ago. I want some warmer temps and a little sunshine

3 Likes

Chopped this Sour Serenade girl this morning @InTheWoods

16 Likes

Wow those colors really came thru in the later innings like the mom. Shes gorgeous ,You really made her shine brotha!

Thank you again for giving her some space in your garden and look forward to the smoke report on her! Hope the weather turns around for you and the family to have a wonderful Easter weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thanks bud. She was a breeze to grow and besides a few bananas the last couple of weeks all was good. She still has that really strong chocolate kush smell going on. I think it will cure out really nice.

We got mid 60’s and sun today. A little breezy but otherwise beautiful. Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend too!

4 Likes

Another one down Party Rock @SamwellBB
74 days of flower

14 Likes

Nice yield on both of those. Serious growing skills!

7 Likes

Thank you! I truly appreciate all the kind words from everyone. I couldn’t have grown them without all the wonderful seeds everyone made. Thanks to all of you that provided these amazing genetics for me to have the opportunity to grow out! @SamwellBB @InTheWoods @MG_Canna @LouDog420

9 Likes

Hope youre doing well and having a great week brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Just stopped by to water my buddy’s plants for him. I took a few pics of some Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier x (OG Chem x Casey Jones ) plants. This is a cross I made last year

13 Likes

Damn!! I’m really excited to grow a few of the new OGC/CJ crosses! That is absolutely gorgeous!

4 Likes

Happy 4:20!!
Billy Breathes from @MG_Canna

9 Likes

Happy 4:22 homie! I’m about to smoke a joint of some Royal Procession

2 Likes

Awesome! Got some Royal Procession beans about a month ago. I’ve been smoking on some Sour Serenade= Royal Procession x Chocolate Diesel from @InTheWoods I’m really liking it!

3 Likes

Out of likes, That Billy Breathe looks dank! :yum:

Awesome! @darkillusion is the man!

Glad to hear your enjoying the Sour Serenade. You’ll love the Royal processions. I gave some to my uncle that served in Vietnam and he told me when he smoked the RP he stood up and forgot to move his legs. Saying to himself "im stuck, my feet are planted. how do I move my legs? " After 30 seconds he was able to unlock his legs and made his famous lasagna. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That looks like the perfect mix of mom and dad. Have a great weekend, bro!

3 Likes

My buddy cut this one down a couple of days ago. Some of that ol’ schwag I’ve bred

10 Likes

If that’s schwag, I don’t know what the good stuff looks like lol

Looks nice and frosty

3 Likes

Thanks bud! Lol If you ever wanna grow a few of this VA trash just let me know

4 Likes