Kish's Grow Along

The OG Chem x Casey Jones was from Loudog. His OG Chem is from Ganja Rebel and his Casey Jones is from Head Seeds. The Deadzone mom was from CSI Humboldt

5 Likes

Sweet! I hear he made a bunch of solid OG Chem crosses.

2 Likes

Yes. He’s got some fire. I’ve been happy with the things I’ve ran from him

2 Likes

Billy Breathes (Jet Fuel x Hell Billy) from @MG_Canna Day 69 flower. She’ll be coming down this week

15 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous plant. You have your gear dialed in Kish. Your photography skills are pretty impressive as well.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! @Coda Definitely not much of a photographer but my 5 year old LG V40 phone takes really good pics :joy:

1 Like

I keep my phones till they break too :+1:
Good camera though for sure.

2 Likes

Party Rock from @SamwellBB

17 Likes

Bend over cuz imma kiss your ass a lot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Beautiful job man! Holy :cow:

2 Likes

Wow I love the look of both the Billy breathes and the party rock you did an excellent job @VAkish

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!! @Weednerd.Anthony. @HomegrownVABudz I can get lucky every once in a while. It’s great to have amazing genetics to start with

2 Likes

Been following your thread for a bit now, and I think you’re my new favorite grower. I know the genetics are good, but you really bring it out.

8 Likes

Wow! Don’t really know how to respond to that but I truly appreciate it. I’m a very simple grower that doesn’t have all the crazy technology and gimmicks. I just give them good soil, water and light. It’s my belief that most people WAY over think things. They will pretty much grow by themselves if people don’t mess with them too much. My motto should be “keep it simple… It’s a weed!” :joy:

Thanks again for the kind words and hope you have a wonderful day! @middleman

7 Likes

What they said :wink: Really nice job with your garden :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! @Cartwright

2 Likes

(4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack from @LouDog420
Day 70 of flower

15 Likes

Beautiful Kish. Lou has some gems hidden in those beans of his.

3 Likes

That Sour d is beautiful. Sour Chem aromas??

1 Like

Thanks! @Coda I agree about Lou

4 Likes

Yeah. She’s stinky but has a little sweet undertone. At least she did. Can’t smell as much of the sweetness now but I’ve had a nasty cold for the last couple of weeks. It’s been hard trying to describe smells when I can’t hardly smell them. :joy:

4 Likes