Coffee or berry pheno?
Looks dank! :yum:

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s the coffee pheno

2 Likes

Happy 4:20!!

Broke out some 18 month old Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

11 Likes

My buddy has a few of the Deadzone x (OG Chem x Casey Jones) crosses I made. I need to stop by and check them out. They are looking pretty nice

14 Likes

He’s also got I couple of the Lemon Slush x AHP x (Shishkaberry 3 f2) crosses going. They are looking good too @Budderton @SHSC-1

9 Likes

Couple of pics from this evening

Peanut Butter Breath f2

GSC x Chem 91 s1

12 Likes

I’m gonna post some harvest pics the next couple of days. First up is my Peanut Butter Breath girl

14 Likes

Would you believe I’ve only smoked PBB one time? Was pretty good too a guy was selling it for his lows turned out shit smoked pretty top shelf

2 Likes

I’ve only smoked it a couple of times but it was with a buddy who gets a bunch of commercial shit. This run was not my best but definitely better than what I’ve had in the past. It looks pretty good but we’ll see how she smokes @Thats_bank

3 Likes

Here’s one of the Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldiers

10 Likes

Here is one of my Purple Poison Cookies girls from @SamwellBB

1204231353_HDR~2

11 Likes

GSC x Chem 91 s1

12 Likes

Showin out and showin off! Awesome as always bro! For real, I’ve been itching to dive into that dead zone cross myself too, plus a few things from Lou ! But I’ve been waiting until I can do a big Casey and og/Chem run with some real nice numbers, going to increase the ix as well as it’s getting scarce he told me but I have enough for a real nice repro

4 Likes

Thanks bud! I’m just happy to get this run across the finish line. I was having a bunch of lockout problems after my ph seemed to take a dive mid flower. I’m excited to see what you do with the CJ and OGC stuff. One of my buddies DZ x OGC/CJ girls is a real stinker. I hit the GSC x 91, PBB and one of the Ruthless Runtz FS with some OGC x CJ pollen on some lowers this round. I’m always chucking a little something most every run. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Here’s my other Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

1205231230a_HDR~2

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I love when the colors pop just like this, what a pretty girl.

1 Like

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Great shots, All look like killer smoke!

Have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks with sick kids and work. Managed to pop a few beans and get them in the dirt. Got 20 of 22 seeds above ground. This round has the potential to be stinky one.

4- Party Rock from @SamwellBB
Platinum Valley x (TK x Chocolate Diesel)

5- Sour Serenade from @InTheWoods
Royal Procession x Chocolate Diesel

5- Billy Breathes from @MG_Canna
Jet Fuel x Hell Billy

6- (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack from @LouDog420

@Loggershands Here’s my little journal

15 Likes

Good Morning brotha! :coffee:
You’re the first to run them even before myself haha I hope they germ’d well. Stoked to see how they turn out! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes