Kish's Grow Along

Good morning bud. All 5 popped for me. They did take the longest and had hard helmet heads. I think I had to remove 4 shells off of them. Probably should have soaked them a little longer before putting in paper towels. I’m looking forward to this run and making a few crosses with the girls I get. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Thanks for the info on them.
Off memory I believe I took the plant to 76 days to get the most mature seeds.

By letting them mature so long on the plant, the hardness of the shell had to increase. (not 100% positive, more of a guess on my part)

Party Rock, Billy Breathes and (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack sound very tasty. Hell of a line up!

The Royal Procession was very easy to grow, not finicky. She can take temp/humidity spikes in flower and not bat an eye so long as you get here back into optimal range in the same day.

You made my weekend start off with a bang haha. Hope you have a great weekend as well! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Very cool! Gonna be some fire in there for sure. Just got some goodies from @MG_Canna yesterday myself. Anything with HAOG has my attention but jet fuel is another absolute gem!

6 Likes

Tuned in! Happy hunting. You have some killer variety.

3 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone! First taste of my PPC 2 weeks since chop

9 Likes

My buddy is currently growing out a couple of crosses I’ve made. He just sent me a few pics

Deadzone x OGC/CJ and (Lemon Slush x AHP) x Shishkaberry 3

8 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!

9 Likes

Happy 4:24! Lol

1 Like

Merry Christmas brotha :santa: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas guys!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all!! @InTheWoods @HomegrownVABudz

3 Likes

All the little ones are coming along nicely. Soil is about ready for me to put them into their new pots

8 Likes

Looking furry in there! Nice . Man that dead zone cross looks great too, nice work! Hope your holidays are going great bro

1 Like

Shweet!

Two Sour Serenades look great, Two coming along, One troublemaker.

That soil your brewing up is calling them!

Hope you have a great day brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thanks Top! That DZ x OGC/CJ cross seems to be kicking out some pretty nice plants. I’m excited to smoke some of it when my buddy is done with them.

Happy Holidays to you and the family! Hope y’all have a wonderful year and years to come! @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well bro! Here’s hoping 2024 is the year we’ve all been waiting on love, laughter, good health, friendship and family and LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL GREEN! Much love and respect :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Well it’s 13 days later and the kids are just cruising along. Topped everyone a few minutes ago. I’ll probably flip them in 4 or 5 days. They are in 2 gallon bags

7 Likes

My buddy cut down a few plants yesterday. These are from a cross I made last year

Lemon Slush x AHP x (Shishkaberry 3)
@Budderton @SHSC-1

9 Likes

Nice ones @VAkish ! It looks like they clicked nicely!
Was your buddy happy with them?
:v::canada:

3 Likes

Doing it right. Plants are looking healthy. You’re crushing it with the living soil. Do you flip before or after plants show sex in veg?

3 Likes