Kish's Grow Along

Good morning y’all!!

@Gonzo Yeah I was lucky that I usually had some of the best nugs on the lot so got to trade for the best of the “other” drugs. Mainly just tons of molly, acid, shrooms and a little coke. We did 3 nights in Vegas in 2000 that was a wild ride! Nothing like a bunch hippies with money and drugs let loose on the strip.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

3 Likes

@InTheWoods Thanks bud! She’s been a nice little girl to grow. I’m looking forward to trying her out!

Hope you are having a great morning!

2 Likes

Great thread! Your garden looks so healthy :heart_eyes:.

I’m blown away, only 2 gallons of organic soil…!!?

Would you mind sharing your soil mix please. Would love to see what your using and the amounts.

I saw somewhere in the thread you top dress BAS Craft blend with castings, frass, Gypsum and soil 3 or 4 weeks (into the grow into veg it it?) and possibly a tea for the longer flowering staring ?? What amounts of these roughly are you putting in each pot?

Just plain water nothing else when watering?

Sorry for all the questions I’m just super impressed!:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Here’s a pic of the girls from last night. Day 62 of flower

12 Likes

Every single plant is a hitting on all cylinders with some nitrous. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

How many days are you targeting for harvest? or do you go by the trichs?

3 Likes

Looking good brother, you have a good day @VAkish

3 Likes

Thanks bud. They are starting to show signs of finishing up except for one of the 4sd x Chem dd x SD girls. She’s going to need a few more weeks. I just cut them when I feel like they’re at the peak combo of finished and terps. I don’t really worry about letting them get a bunch of amber. Not a big fan of them going too long because taste and smell seem to fall off and potency is not any better. Maybe a little more narcotic but not stronger

3 Likes

Good morning bud! Hope you great one

2 Likes

Good morning! @invisible Thanks for the kind words! I’m probably the worst person to ask about measurements because I just mix up everything by eye. I’ll try to get a good idea of how much I use when I get a chance. I’m kind of a KISS grower. Most people wayyy over think it, in my opinion. After over 25 years of growing, I know the plants will tell you what they want. I’m usually just water, except for teas, and microbes a couple of times. One thing that is kinda difficult with small pots is watering. You have to stay on top of it. I try to keep them lightly moist but not overly saturated seems to work best.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Billy Breathes (Jet Fuel x Hell Billy) from @MG_Canna

18 Likes

@VAkish I’m happy with just a rough guide. I grow in SIPs cause I like the less is more approach and the space I grow in is a bit awkward to be watering daily.

I only have a small space to grow in at the moment and with my current size pots only getting 2 in that space and that’s squeezing them in there. I would like to double that maybe even get 5 smaller pots in there if possible. I’m not after monster yields just a nice variety to choose from.

Only way to do that is smaller pots then came across you thread and saw your pot size and how healthy your plants are and here we are chatting about it :slight_smile:

Most likely I would end up just making small SIPs or before I was growing in plastic SIPs I was sitting fabric pots on top of lava rock in a tray and watering that way I forgot the term used maybe wicking bed…??

Keeps the watering easy then I can top water any inputs that are needed.

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Getting caught up on your progress. You’re killing it man! :muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks bud! Glad you stopped by to check things out

3 Likes

Is this the 2nd Billy?

1 Like

Tonight’s pic of the Sour Serenade girl from @InTheWoods Day 66 flower

18 Likes

She’s a looker, colors are fantastic. I’d hit it :laughing: :+1: