Kish's Grow Along

Thanks bud! I’ll post some pics of the purple Billy Breathes girl in a few days before I cut her down

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Wow, you made her shine brotha! :boom:
Love the colors, Looks like Mandelbrots Royal Kush is dominant in them.

Many thanks again for giving them a shot and helping me get an idea of whats inside them. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Is it still kushy chocolate scents or has it evolved into something else?

Hope you have a nice weekend with the family!

3 Likes

Goodmorning @VAkish

Hope your weekend is going well!

4 Likes

Good morning bud. Thanks for the seeds. She’s been a pleasure to grow. I did find 3 bananas the other day but been great otherwise. She still has a wonderful strong chocolate kushy smell. I’ll be taking her down one day next week. Can’t wait to give you a smoke report.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

3 Likes

Good morning!! Hope you are having a great one!

3 Likes

Ohh buddy! I cant wait for the smoke report!

Well shiiit haha, Thanks for the heads up brotha. Were they Under carriage hangers or On the top of colas?

2 Likes

Just 3 single bananas in the middle of the buds… No hanging balls

3 Likes

Thanks, Ill keep my eyes on the ladies when I choose for F2. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend brotha!

2 Likes

It may have been that I was pushing a little too much light that late in flower. Turned it down some and haven’t seen anymore. Have a great one!

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Deadzone x OGC/CJ at 46F. At first the bigger lady was catching my eye now it the little lady. I like the structure and the how the lower buds are forming, Mini christmas trees.

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Looking good! Do either one of them have much smell? Seems that around 50% of them are pretty stinky so far

3 Likes

Earlier in flower it was mainly funk. It developed a sweetness to them now in the later weeks.
I’d say the best way I can describe it them is sweetfunk.

Maybe little pine/lemon in the little lady. I’m stoked!

2 Likes

Cool. I don’t think you got one of the stinky ones. They don’t have any sweetness to them. The others have been more like the ones you have. They all smoke really good but the stinky ones really stand out

2 Likes

Enticing me to pop more to find the stinker. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: Go for it. Oldtimeunderground had one that he said was straight PVC glue. I’ve got atleast a couple hundred more beans of this cross. Should be able to find one good one outta them

3 Likes

Oh yea? I’ll have to go back and look for her in his thread.

Once I’m out of what you sent, I will trade some more brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

You knocked it out of the park. These will be dripping with resin shortly. I feel so fortunate to have a pack. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! It was just a cross I made while F2ing the OGC x CJ. Glad I did because it’s been throwing out some decent girls

3 Likes

Thanks brotha! Looking at those Billy breathes has me drooling. I’ll have to bark up your tree in the future! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Are those from Connoisseur Genetics?

2 Likes