Kraven a new press

I dunno, I built mine and bought the 10 ton press for less than 400.00…total…400.00 for a 10 ton press that squishes zips in 45 seconds. I cant see where buying one is an option for me, but I always say what makes you happy and gets the job done for you is always the right one. I don’t see any major flaws other than I’m curious how your gonna get good steady pressure with a crank handle and no hydraulics…imho. :peace:

4 Likes

I am not buying it now, just window shopping, so to speak. But i will have to learn more about it and see. Thanks guys.

I thought you were gonna build them to sell… @Kraven!

1 Like

Definitely a market for em round here. Wtf would shipping on something like that be?

2 Likes

Let’s say it’s 20 pounds. It would be like $50~$75 ground, aprox.

1 Like

Finished weight on the press is about 110 lbs. I would build the plate kits and let the buyer get the press they want, custom build them.

4 Likes

That would be very expensive for me brother, considering. Thanks for the input tho!

Yeah you need to buy the press local. We have a discount tool place here called Harbor Freight that has great deals on cheap presses. The rest can be done easily and pretty cheap. Look into shop presses locally.

2 Likes

yes there are a few of my friends I just built the plates for and they are using harbor freight presses just fine.

4 Likes

I may upgrade to the 20 ton here in a bit, I just don’t have that much room in the workshop. But it would be nice to squish zips instead of eighths. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hello there guys!

Just wanted to share with you what i have seen so far… And whatever made me want to buy a rosin press it’s no longer an option, i will assemble one of my own, a DIY sort of. I can buy a 25 Ton hydraulic press here in Costa for like $400, with a 5 yr warranty.

And these are the plates i’m looking at! Check them out, only $425. Ships in a small box, has two heating elements per plate, instead of just one and the sensor is really long, goes into the plates at least 2 or 3 inches.

Maybe a press like this one…

https://www.baileigh.com/index.php/hydraulic-shop-press-hsp-10h?gclid=Cj0KCQiA_5_QBRC9ARIsADVww152OmO4soThVJcsKiHQZip8XQzuCrJl2tw5xI52Wpn68vECx9NJ2KUaAvkyEALw_wcB

3 Likes

That’s looks like a great setup if you don’t want to DIY too much. If you have a drill and a couple screwdrivers you can make that kit with the plates and PID’s for about $150. Check out greengenes youtube videos for info.

2 Likes

Alright man, i am not big on DIY, theprice is not too high and it has a warranty. Looks good tho. Will check those videos out! If i do it myself there´s always the risk of not coming out altogether 100%… LOL

I was watching the whole project @Kraven and it looks like it’s working wonderful for you! Cheers!

2 Likes

yea tbh it was the best move i have made, being able to get to fresh rosin allows me to never have to buy other peoples meds ever, I make all my own carts, edibles and smoke, no dispensary needed and fosure know I’m smoking my meds.

6 Likes

Quoted for truth, I spent more on a small pump and vac chamber than my press.

4 Likes

Squished me a gram of Hippy Slayer rosin for the coldness of the day…

10 Likes

How much material turned into that gram?

3 Likes

Send nudes shit more like send squish pics hahaha

2 Likes

That return was from 5.2 g of Hippy Slayer, the net return was 1.135 g so a 21.8% return. :peace:

12 Likes

who makes the hippy slayer? i saw a hippy killer strain from someone and wondering if its the same?

hippie killer by seedism (love potion 1.1 x brazilian indica)

1 Like

Hippy Slayer is a clone only elite cut that was kindly gifted to me by @LED_Seedz three years ago. I’ll never let it go. :peace:

6 Likes