Kush’s mushroom madness

Sounds good. I just have no clue about PE other then the internet saying how strong it is lol. I guess if I try a gram then start micro dosing with .05 it shouldn’t affect me with some already in my system. I hope :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is pretty much amazing right here for microdosing

7 Likes

I’ll be honest with you the first night I ate one. It had me wizzing around the ears. :joy:

2 Likes

I believe most liberty caps (at least the ones that grow in the northeast) are very mild. Like less that half what a typical cubensis is… but there could also be others I’m not aware of

2 Likes

Oh, I thought it was the other way around lol. I’m going to have to use caution with these then.

1 Like

It wasn’t bad. Getting a little older. If I was at a show or something. Just sitting at home is kinda lame.

1 Like

The website didn’t work. What we site did you get a kit the kit from?

1 Like

Sorry it wasn’t .com. https://www.myco.ca/

3 Likes

Thanks! Did the kit come with the live culture in a syringe or was the grain bag already inoculated?

1 Like

@Greenup There are 2 kits. If you get the USA kit it comes with grain bag, substrate bag, casing bag and a LC syringe.
The Canadian kit comes with the grain inoculated and mixed with substrate already so all you need to do is wait for the substrate to colonize and then add the casing.

1 Like

This is what my kit looks like now.

Not sure if it’s normal growth because this is my first time lol all I can do at this point is share pics along the way

5 Likes

I have the tidal wave 2and had the one. The LC is the way to go. Buy a jar of plain lc and inject any strain you want I did tidal wave and now I have probably 40-50 syringes worth off of one syringe.

4 Likes

Wow. That’s good to know. Is tidal wave 2 one of those finicky strains to grow

2 Likes

Definitely is. The issue I had was not keeping it humid enough. I recommend a reptile fogger on a timer for that unless you’re home enough to spray it as needed. Keep me or us updated on how things are going and wish you the best of luck :crossed_fingers:.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I was thinking of picking one of those up anyways :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks that makes more sense but that is awesome you can get them colonized already. Jealous.

Good luck with the grow, I will be following and rooting for ya.

4 Likes

My second order showed up today. It was real well packed. So far I’m very happy I chose to go with myco.

7 Likes

I got my grain bag injected with tidal wave #2 liquid culture.

6 Likes

I seen on google that you can make your own LC with sugar water basically.
It’s a random experiment but I figured why not. I decided to use molasses as my sugar because that’s what I had on hand.

5 Likes

Just cleaned up, now we wait.

It’s a good thing I’m leaving for work tomorrow for a couple weeks lol. It’s going to make the first time waiting not so long lol

6 Likes