Lando’s Stash Preservation Run

Mmm Pure Kush :yum:

I’ll follow along!

4 Likes

Pulling up a bean bag in the corner with a bag of chips :joy:. Gotta watch this.

2 Likes

I’ll be following along. I have solos stash in my vault would be nice to add this one beside it. Now if we could just find Jabba’s stash we’re all set :grin::joy:.

4 Likes

We also need Wookie uncrossed and Boba’s Stash lol. Sky Lotus and Red Eye Jedi have the Skywalker OG mother. There’s probably a couple more

4 Likes

Jabbas may or may not be next up :wink:

12 Likes

Who’s got better shit though? Lando or Jabba. I’m sure Billy Dee Williams had some fire herb and some colt 45s in his ship, but Jabba looks like he’s had the munchies for like 10 years so you know his shit has got to be the kill too

11 Likes

Proof:

21 Likes

We got the big bean bag crew over here! Hope you brought some dip too

2 Likes

Haha no doubt, guess we’ll have to find out for ourselves!

2 Likes

Why are we not addressing the fact that this strain COULD have an alt name like:

:boxing_glove: APOLLO CREEDS FIST :boxing_glove:

:rofl:

11 Likes

Man bodhi had the best descriptions I miss reading them.

I can send more jabbas stash if you decide to grow them. @TopShelfTrees1

10 Likes

Ohhhhhh yeah! I’ve been trying to win some of these for ages! Thank you for doing this run! I’ll be following along!

16 Likes

Yeah same, his old descriptions for strains were great! Very colorful and creative hah

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ve already decided I am 100% but have a small amount. I will most definitely take you up on that soon. Thank you :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Dope Name! I love it

1 Like

I have three Jabba’s Stash left I could contribute to that run as well. :+1::seedling:

13 Likes

Oh damn! Spring box is gonna have to be called The “Stash” Box

8 Likes

Awesome! Now I’m stoked for that one as well. I was gonna throw up a post prior to try and obtain more for the best open pollination results , It appears as though I may not have too now.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Is there a signup wiki for this yet?

3 Likes