Lando’s Stash Preservation Run

It’s currently only in our hearts :heart:

17 Likes

Lol ok I’m signed up then! It’s in my heart as well.

9 Likes

Peace all. I have not even heard of all the Star Wars series strains of Bodhi’s. Can any1 elaborate. Also I am watching and waiting with bated breath to be a part of this. @TopShelfTrees1 thanks for the chance to be a part of this. Good vibes and best of grow. Saty safe… :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

EDIT: Looking up the strains on seedfinder now so no need for response. Thanks any1 who had ideas of responding. :call_me_hand:t5:

13 Likes

Sorry just saw this my friend. Had a little issue at home so was away for a couple days. Any info you can’t find I’d be happy to help.

3 Likes

Ha, I was going to… but then…

Greedo’s Stash is one you don’t hear about often (Socal Master Kush x SL).

Every time I see this thread I think “I think I have some F2s of tha… oh wait no that Jabba’s Stash” (overly similar names if you ask me).

3 Likes

Jabbas is actually my next preservation run. I have some f1’s just not a lot but we’ll make it work. And one of my favourite strains of Bodhi’s . It was actually going to be the first pres run, but things worked out that Landos took priority . Also a little update. Once my other crop is all sexed and into flower I will pop the Landos . So we’re only a few weeks from start. Thanks for your patience everyone.

18 Likes

I’m still down to send you those 3 F1 Jabba’s Stash for that project. I’m actually running Solo’s Stash (HPK x Snow Lotus) next. I may do a small seed increase in solo cups.

20 Likes

I will 100% take you up on that @ReikoX every bean will count in an open pollination. I appreciate it very much . I’m hoping you and @stONER775 come through and hopefully that will be enough. You guys are awesome

10 Likes

Please Do it, solos and greedos I do not have but would absolutely love to.

8 Likes

Nice to see the solos kickin too! Id love to track down more of bodhis star wars strains - got red eye jedi and endor score so far ha.

10 Likes

Solo’s Stash Solo cup seedrun has a nice ring to it. :rofl:

15 Likes

Hell yes it does!

4 Likes

Bring on alllllll the nerdy shit, love it!!!

20 Likes

man this has got me wanting to run through the series again. not sure how to convince the wife to get in on that with me :thinking:

5 Likes

Hell yea man just let me know when you are getting ready for this run and ill send a pack. @TopShelfTrees1

11 Likes

This is the way

12 Likes

You rock @stONER775 that should be perfect, thank you my friend.

5 Likes

That is why I love this site. That’s true OG right there @stONER775 !

7 Likes

My sentiments exactly :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

ive watched a pack of red eye jedi go up on this auction account i follow on IG i couldnt tell you how many times and not get bid on, im tempted every single time.

6 Likes