Landrace Expansion & Trade

That’s awesome, overgrow at work lol.

Also; I hope nobody gets offended, but Vietnam Dalat =/= Vietnam Black, and F2 isn’t applicable
(Sorry lol :sweat_smile: )

5 Likes

It’s 10 seed each of 12 varieties. Comes with a little booklet too.

3 Likes

That’s The Afghani mix I was telling you about. Just above your post

1 Like

Great em198|nullxnull, thanks, I love surprises! beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I need the Hawaiian Punch :eyes:

What up Thatdude? Welcome to OG! There’s a introduction thread you might want to stop by and say hi to everyone here Introduce Yourself @OG - #1921 by Indicaman57

Welcome aboard :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome @Thatdude, explore this place, meet the people…you will find it is a wonderful place with amazing people. :raised_hand::grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Anyone know where to get a genuine pure Zamal?
DM me for a trade list. Grown it in hybrids and chasing the heirlooms. Thanks

1 Like

Look up @Zamalabs on IG, they work strictly with Zamal and Zamal hybrids

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out

1 Like

Thank you! Exactly what I want! :clap::grin::green_heart:

1 Like

I’m looking for khandahar, or packistan landraces.

1 Like

FrenchTouchSeeds had two different pure versions in stock, last I checked.

6 Likes

There always thelandraceteam too

2 Likes

He’s still working on his pure zamal lines but has tester seeds.( zamal labs)

2 Likes

Real seed company or landrace team have Kandahar( if in stock) Balochistan( paki) can be gotten from landrace team and Indian landrace Exchange. Tirah Valley and Chitral are two other Pakistan landraces and can be found with one of those companies( rsc). Kashmir as well( tlt), but someone here on overgrow may have a few of those.

8 Likes

I just got a double pack of kandahar, some ghazni and Tora Bora from rsc …because of events…I was not overly impressed with the Landrace team. Just a personal experience…others were happy just guessing

6 Likes

Would you be interested in trading some of those khandahar? @Trowertripper

1 Like

I have a few packs of Balochistan Red x Eastern Manipur. Both parents from Indian Landrace Exchange. Would like to get them into hands of those that can grow them in the next few months vs just going into the seed collection.

6 Likes

i can start sum in around december, i dont have much of a collection im growing them as thats what they are for. but i may be able to pop them end of november, ive just got to get most of what im doing now to be further along and hung by that time. maybe mid november

1 Like