Landrace Expansion & Trade

Maruf red is one of the ones I was really looking for. Except the black is a bit more my style

2 Likes

That is an interestingly specific target list… :thinking:

There’s a few folks that might be holding what you are interested in…
There might also be some material in the freakers vault but that would be for preservation runs only. Which means you might be able to get some afterwords.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I actually have most of what’s on your list but limited amounts that I’m not particularly willing to part with. May be awhile but feel free to hit me up if you see me doing an open pollination run with some of them on here.

Edit: Scratch that, I do have that mix of Afghani from Real Seed Company although the catch is that there was a labeling issue and you won’t know what is what. The regions they’re from are:

• Badakshan
  • Mazar-i-Sharif (i.e. the cultigen ‘Mazari’)
  • Balkh
  • Kundoz
5 Likes

How many are there and what are you looking to get for them?

1 Like

I’ll check, I should have at least 15-20 of them since they were freebies for awhile. I may be interested in that Black Domina

OUCH! (and 10 characters) :grin:

1 Like

Lol I know right

Shoutout to all the cool folks here & on IG who have shared seeds so freely! Better late than never - - some really great guys have gotten me more into seed increasing landrace stock (on top of growing modern genetics). This upcoming full moon I’ll be popping some Azad Kashmir beans (thanks to @Worcestershire_Farms & @minitiger ANDDD @HolyAngel lol) along side one of my more “indica” options. Gotta avoid pollen contamination so I’ll be filtering them in gradually as things finish up. I can handle two seed projects concurrently every so many months.

I really can’t thank yall enough!

For anyone who asked, MDS seeds are coming! Just need to secure a PO box so I can start shipping.

EDITED

16 Likes

Sounds good, dude. Definitely looking forward to those MDS seeds. And let’s not forget @HolyAngel, who sent me those Azad seeds that I sent to you haha…

6 Likes

That’s awesome, overgrow at work lol.

Also; I hope nobody gets offended, but Vietnam Dalat =/= Vietnam Black, and F2 isn’t applicable
(Sorry lol :sweat_smile: )

5 Likes

It’s 10 seed each of 12 varieties. Comes with a little booklet too.

3 Likes

That’s The Afghani mix I was telling you about. Just above your post

1 Like

Great em198|nullxnull, thanks, I love surprises! beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I need the Hawaiian Punch :eyes:

What up Thatdude? Welcome to OG! There’s a introduction thread you might want to stop by and say hi to everyone here Introduce Yourself @OG - #1921 by Indicaman57

Welcome aboard :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome @Thatdude, explore this place, meet the people…you will find it is a wonderful place with amazing people. :raised_hand::grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Anyone know where to get a genuine pure Zamal?
DM me for a trade list. Grown it in hybrids and chasing the heirlooms. Thanks

1 Like

Look up @Zamalabs on IG, they work strictly with Zamal and Zamal hybrids

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out

1 Like

Thank you! Exactly what I want! :clap::grin::green_heart:

1 Like