Landrace Expansion & Trade

I’m looking for khandahar, or packistan landraces.

1 Like

FrenchTouchSeeds had two different pure versions in stock, last I checked.

6 Likes

There always thelandraceteam too

2 Likes

He’s still working on his pure zamal lines but has tester seeds.( zamal labs)

2 Likes

Real seed company or landrace team have Kandahar( if in stock) Balochistan( paki) can be gotten from landrace team and Indian landrace Exchange. Tirah Valley and Chitral are two other Pakistan landraces and can be found with one of those companies( rsc). Kashmir as well( tlt), but someone here on overgrow may have a few of those.

8 Likes

I just got a double pack of kandahar, some ghazni and Tora Bora from rsc …because of events…I was not overly impressed with the Landrace team. Just a personal experience…others were happy just guessing

6 Likes

Would you be interested in trading some of those khandahar? @Trowertripper

1 Like

I have a few packs of Balochistan Red x Eastern Manipur. Both parents from Indian Landrace Exchange. Would like to get them into hands of those that can grow them in the next few months vs just going into the seed collection.

6 Likes

i can start sum in around december, i dont have much of a collection im growing them as thats what they are for. but i may be able to pop them end of november, ive just got to get most of what im doing now to be further along and hung by that time. maybe mid november

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

@Xianpreservation83
I don’t know …what you got?

Hi man, sorry to intrude. Are these plants sativa? If so, I can start them as soon as I get here. Outdoor, Southern Hemisphere, 26° latitude. Thanks for listening…

2 Likes

I’m on the team now? Thank you @lefthandseeds for these badass beans!

17 Likes

thats a good day right there

5 Likes

So honored to be able to preserve and work with these amazing strains. OG is amazing and I have been doing my part as well to get rare crosses out there for folks to work with.

7 Likes

Hey, you grew out the Sashamane right? Think I’m going to pop all of my own. Can’t find which thread it was in but I remember you stating hermies? Just wanna be sure so I can keep an even closer eye than normal on them.

@Upstate have you heard from Mike? He emailed me saying he has a Congo available now and also asked if I grew any of his seeds. The other two phenos I had from the supposed Red Hair were weak and the male was finicky so I just chopped them and decided I’ll do the Sashamane for the Freakers instead.

5 Likes

Can I pm you my list of available strains?

Of course !

@royal
you trade it for a Brazilian sativa?

1 Like

absolutely !!!

PM me

3 Likes