Landrace Expansion & Trade

literally labeled ‘mix purpose Nepalese’

1 Like

I’ve called them Tibetan, as they are from the North West of Nepal right on the border - got them in a trade years ago - far and away the smallest size beans I had…

1 Like

Amazing - just what I was looking for
Quite mellow - very sativa

4 Likes

Here is what RSC had to say about Nepal Multi Purpose -

Description

Genetics: Multipurpose Himalayan Cannabis Landrace
Sourcing: The Real Seed Company, Myagdi, Winter 2022
Purpose: Charas (hand-rubbed), seed, fibre
Latitude: 29° N
Harvest: late-September to early November
Height: 2 to 6 metres outdoors
Aroma: Floral, citrus, ‘hashy’
Characteristics: Vigourous, hardy, resinous inflorescences, long internodes, CBD
Grow type: Outdoors, greenhouse

An authentic multipurpose Himalayan cannabis landrace cultivated for fibre, seed, and hand-rubbed charas – similar to accessions offered as Johaar and Kumaoni.

6 Likes

Hi everybody! I should like to find a pack of Oaxaca that I could acquire in a trade. I figure this is a good thread to ask in.

4 Likes

Check out The Central American landrace and heirloom thread - #2 by Pigeonman - that’s where I was gifted it from, or just make a post in the seed trading thread.

3 Likes

I still have some Seeds I can pass out. They are from @Papalag, @Trowertripper, @George or @deeez99 preservations. I’m Really slow getting anything out these days due to my schedule… So if you’re willing to wait hit me up, Or try one of those guys.

13 Likes

Thanks @Upstate , I had a DM this morning from one of the growers on your list offering me a pack. You are all appreciated.

5 Likes

I have several Federation Hawaiian Sativa crosses I might trade you. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the chance!
@tejas @upstate @slain @feloniousmonk @desertheartgardens @cactus @texastea @rasterman @emeraldgreen @blowdout2269 @budderton @panamajock @tlander @deeez99 @pigeonman @thceed

6 Likes

T minus 3 HOURS

3 Likes

I grew the johaar out it was magical weed 🪄 :genie: :mage:‍♂ one of my all time favorites

3 Likes

1 Like

winner-ezgif.com-resize

@matos420 send me your deets and the prize will be en route shortly

5 Likes

Nice win @matos420

1 Like

got a bonus 6 pack of Punto Dorada (Snow High’s Acapulco Gold purp gold mix(F) x Cannabiogen’s Punto Rojo (M)) made last season, if you’re keen on it just like this post to enter for the next drawing to be held shortly

13 Likes

Awesome double giveaway @US3RNAM3 and congrats @matos420

3 Likes

winner-ezgif.com-resize

@allotment send me your deets and will get this bonus 6 pack out to ya

6 Likes

Aw man Punto Dorada sounds fantastico, thank you very much @US3RNAM3! Just woke up to see this, I’ll DM you when I’m actually awake. :partying_face:

3 Likes

@matos420 Please send me your info when you see this, I will give you until this weekend to claim your prize otherwise there will be another drawing held this weekend for a new winner

2 Likes