Landrace strains - general thread

@MadScientist those “schwag” nugs look better than any brick weed we ever got back in the day. Ours came in the shape of a block. We’d pick the stems and seeds out, but it never came in bud form. Used a knife or razor to chop up and partake.

Just from the bud shapes it looks worth trying yeah? Looks like there is something in there worth keeping.

4 Likes

Looks like n hybryd… Comercial hybryds are so much popular n growed than landraces…Jamaican landraces in the Island are extinted allredy, o very close too…

6 Likes

Por eso creo que es mentira, pero igual vale la pena intentarlo, vamos a ver…

That’s why i think it’s a lie, but it’s worth trying, we’ll see…

1 Like

you’ve got the tropical sun, it’s begging for some landrace sativas! No way to find out what you’ve got until you germinate. Those nugs look good enough to me.

2 Likes

Fijian landrace? No, thank you. LOL
Beautiful tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BWtGCwC8M

8 Likes

Ok, so yesterday a older friend came by. He has been growing his whole life. I asked him if he could get me some mexican landrace seeds. He said they are 6-7 month outdoors and yeild 1-2 kilos per plant. He called it “criollo” or native. I told him to bring me a handfull of seeds. The seeds are from last year. Once i get them i will resend if anyone wants to try them.

15 Likes

YES, count me in . i’ll gladly take any landrace seeds.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice day colleague, I would also care about the varieties of seeds, thank you for the answer.

1 Like

Sure no problem, just that i have to wait for him to come back through, usually every 3 weeks or so. strong text

1 Like

@BreederSteve
Take a look@this thread Steve…
Ds

Pues entre las landraces alaskeñas y las griegas va a a alucinar en colores
A ver si lo vamos a asustar y echar de OG, ahora que ya yenemos aqui un breder de los de verdad
Y menos mal que alguno borro las barbaridades que decía…

2 Likes

Yeah when I started this thread I hoped that people would respond with more info about landraces around the world but it really did not pan out like that but oh well…:slight_smile:

Hola,no se si llegó tarde a la fiesta jeje

Ethipian Highland (África seeds) preservada por miembros del vibes collective.

quiero ver foto

14 Likes

Senegal (trópical seeds)

16 Likes

Double zamal (Undergrouncollective)

17 Likes

Manipuri India (trsc)

16 Likes

I have read/seen/heard that Highland Thai is pretty much extinct now. There are videos on YouTube that show where it was grown during the VietNam war, and interviews with the now old guys that used to grow it there as kids, but that has all pretty much ended now. That video showed the river border with Laos, and they said that the Marijuana growing and Thai genetics have all crossed the river there now. That film crew did not venture into Laos.

Mazar-i-Shariff

publicar fotos

12 Likes

En The real seeds company puedes encontrar thai highland

3 Likes

Uzbekistán ((LMN)

14 Likes