Landrace strains - general thread

YES, count me in . i’ll gladly take any landrace seeds.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice day colleague, I would also care about the varieties of seeds, thank you for the answer.

1 Like

Sure no problem, just that i have to wait for him to come back through, usually every 3 weeks or so. strong text

1 Like

@BreederSteve
Take a look@this thread Steve…
Ds

Pues entre las landraces alaskeñas y las griegas va a a alucinar en colores
A ver si lo vamos a asustar y echar de OG, ahora que ya yenemos aqui un breder de los de verdad
Y menos mal que alguno borro las barbaridades que decía…

2 Likes

Yeah when I started this thread I hoped that people would respond with more info about landraces around the world but it really did not pan out like that but oh well…:slight_smile:

Hola,no se si llegó tarde a la fiesta jeje

Ethipian Highland (África seeds) preservada por miembros del vibes collective.

quiero ver foto

14 Likes

Senegal (trópical seeds)

16 Likes

Double zamal (Undergrouncollective)

17 Likes

Manipuri India (trsc)

16 Likes

I have read/seen/heard that Highland Thai is pretty much extinct now. There are videos on YouTube that show where it was grown during the VietNam war, and interviews with the now old guys that used to grow it there as kids, but that has all pretty much ended now. That video showed the river border with Laos, and they said that the Marijuana growing and Thai genetics have all crossed the river there now. That film crew did not venture into Laos.

Mazar-i-Shariff

publicar fotos

12 Likes

En The real seeds company puedes encontrar thai highland

3 Likes

Uzbekistán ((LMN)

14 Likes

Corinto colombiana (cultivador chiscone)

17 Likes

I like RSC seeds, but… according to them, is it real Highland Thai? From the RSC web site:

This is an unusual Highland Thai cultivar from the highlands of Northern Thailand and the nearby border regions of Burma, and is possibly ultimately of Chinese origin. It may be based on indica var. chinensis cultivars, possibly hybridised with narrow leaflet ganja cultivars.

Others say that this is a Highland Thai x Kerala ganja. Which is probably not a bad thing. I have been trying to source some Cambodian Red, and I may have a line on that. I also have a line on some Vietnamese Black, the strain used to make the strain Willie Nelson (VN Black x Nepalese). Willie Nelson has some of the highest amounts of THCv of any strain tested.

1 Like

Awesome variety of landrace strains @Yaxu, Did you grow each of these strains? I would love to have seeds of each of these landrace strains to work with… Which of these strains did you find to be the most special of them?

I am working on getting the landrace seeds from here. I have two different sources. Both are lifelong growers, both told me they have them. One told me that the last harvest they ran of landrace was last year, so the seeds will only be a year old.

About 10 years ago I went to India for a few months. I found and brought back landrace seeds. I sent them to Dr. Chronic seed bank to give away as freebies. A few hundred at least.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember you said you were going to get some mexican landrace seeds a few months ago, I almost forgot about that. That would be great to have some true mexican landrace seeds perhaps it is similar to a true Oaxacan?:vulcan:

I would love to get ahold of some Ethiopian seeds for sure…