Landrace team

I got.my seeds fine…the packaging was pretty sketchy tho for what I paid.

Don’t they narrow as they grow? I’m still on the fence with this one’s purity. Flowerd from seed there was very little branching or height gain.

1 Like

Lots of Landrace venders sell seeds from country of origin now.
India…on IG…
Indianseeds97 on IG or find the owner @Shiv9545 here on OG
Landrace Mafia
Indian landrace exchange
Sadhu seeds
Kwik seeds
Zomia Cannabis Collective

PAKISTAN/ Afghanistan…
Landrace Warden
Pakistan Landrace Exchange
Afghan Selections
Kwik seeds

AFRICA
East Africa Genes
Love of Landrace

SOUTHEAST ASIA
Zomia Cannabis Collective
Monkey Puzzle Genetics
Preservation Exchange

Khalifa Genetics has a few worked landraces well worth checking out.

18 Likes

Have you guys heard of old school breeders I believe it is.?

3 Likes

https://oldschoolba.com/shop/
Haven’t tried them but they have a nice website :rofl: I was thinking of ordering tical from them

2 Likes

@Blueridge
There is some controversy surrounding old school BA
I’m not
Sure about that

1 Like

Oh for real I had no clue what’s the issues?

Prices are definitely high and some of the smallest beans that I’ve ever had to work with. I picked up Black Congo, Uganda Mamba, Jamaican and New Caledonia. The Congo that I popped were legit so I gotta assume that the rest are legit also. I paid close to $500 for 4 strains and was shorted 5 beans but tooks photos prior to opening the package and contents of package and quickly emailed them about the shortage. They responded the next day and sent the missing beans within a week from Corfu, Greece.
Germination rate was 100% on the Congo but haven’t pop the others yet. Beans were sent in a Manila bubble envelope and beans were packaged in a old school nickel zip bags w/ letter sized paper as a buffer. Thank god the post didn’t use letter sorters or the bean would have been crushed.
Be sure to check on inventory by email prior to ordering as they were in stock online but out of stock on half the items that I requested when ordering.
Gotta say Bodhi, Ak Beanbrains , KOS, Khalifa, and (Ace, doesn’t ship to the states tho’) are my go to for landraces unless they don’t carry unique strains, then it’s TLT as a backup.

6 Likes

Check out their FB page. They post pictures, but don’t say what they are. I’ve messaged them, only to get unclear answers. Also, the fact that they don’t put the prices on their site is a little suspicious. Omission is tantamount to lying.

2 Likes

Apparently they have a strainly, they list prices there

3 Likes

They are definitely capitalizing on other people’s hard work. Two lines preserved by the freakers seed collective here on overgrow free and non-profit were wrongly sold (or bartered) to the landrace team, who then sold the lines commercially.

(Rest in peace, Shamus)

8 Likes

I’ve ordered from OSBA a few times and never been disappointed.
(Pine Tar Kush is awesome!)

3 Likes

I thought I heard they were a decent company thanks for the input :pray:

1 Like

I received seeds from them. They were very high priced. There were no freebies unlike most supplier…ok…but the packaging was like the worst
It was brown torn cardboard and duck tape with ball point pen scribbled on it.
I kid you not.

5 Likes

Their packaging is not the best.

2 Likes

Jimdoors,
Durban Poison is a favorite of mine. I had some success in doors but not enough about which to breg, My basement is cool and I had a hard time trying to figure out ways to keep the plant warm.
This year I intend to try some outside.
Where about are you located. I am asking just to know if you have had success and what temps you have.

I’m at about 40° it gets to cold hear to finish TLT Durban my mother flowers 16 weeks. If you have Durban poison from another company it is probably the hybrid and most will finish by the end of sept but the best pheno I found will finish mid oct.

1 Like

Those reviews are complete bullshit. The prose is the same on all of them and there are no grammar or spelling errors (none that I saw, but I didn’t read them all) and none of them are negative. Deception is deception, and beware of those who practice it.

2 Likes

TLT is (to me) the perfect excample of a company that is out for money first,
and openly stealing to gain attention and revenue from people that either don’t
know or care. they do not have my support at all. i don’t care about their line up,
as most on their site is stolen/scammed or gathered under false pretense and
does not deserve money or attention.

it’s just one guy (called “riddle”) acting as if it was a collective. he doesn’t smoke
or grow seeds himself. he pays people to make seeds for him or let them do it for
free for a few of the results. it’s scamtown deluxe.

the dude bothered me for months to repro for him and others at seedshare too.
he stole a TON of genetics under the false pretense to repro them for the com-
munity and then opened up the shop only a few months later. (the reviews were
in place when the site started … they are invented, lol. the jalisco is esko’s :wink: )

__

you almost never read any negative stuff from me about others.
but that’s what i have to say about riddle and TLT … :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Thanks for bringing that up. I mentioned this awhile ago, possibly multiple times but it’s nice to have someone else back up what I was saying. Hopefully people will start to get the point and stop supporting this donkey.

edit: just checked and I was warning about them all the way back in early 2021 haha

7 Likes