Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Kropduster’s Purple Michoacan heirloom x Vermontman’s Oaxacan Gold purple pheno.

23 Likes

What are you after?

1 Like

kool to see.

1 Like

cambodian pure :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Cambodian pure growing it right now.

25 Likes

Looks gorgeous! I assume pretty long flowering?

2 Likes

Probably 12 weeks.

2 Likes

Nice. :slight_smile: Might be early, but what kind of aromas are you getting?

1 Like

I’m getting a sour funk. Like the sour part of sour diesel. No diesel though.Sour and earthy funk.That photo was a few weeks ago.

5 Likes

In my limited Experience Cambodian are very nice for going out , extrovert effect.

Crossed some Reeferman Cambodian Haze x Hoabac. It became a very good cross, 13 weeker that gives me a bright day feel. Lets you see the beauty of Fog on Grass, lets you walk instead of think twice. Erotic too. Like the feel of safran kindof

9 Likes

Is the Cambod a bit soft in potency ?

1 Like

Just newly aware of your work and offerings, thought I’d make them known here. I am on a seed buying hiatus right now, I’m out of work for the season, but I’ll keep you in mind when I’m back in the market, you got some great looking stuff! I am curious how you would describe the effects of your two landraces, the Mexican and Spin Ghar?

2 Likes

Try asking Biodynamic Cultivars on IG. He lives in Peru.

3 Likes

I’ve lived in Peru and Germany (I was stationed there, but I went native. I tried to learn German, but everyone answered me in English and my girlfriend at the time was from Spain. I didn’t get much practice), was stationed in Korea, deployed to Romania, Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar and did a rotation to the Philippines. I lived in Peru for nearly two year, as a civilian. Maybe not the longest list, but enough to get some perspective. I’ve seen the overpopulated and overregulated first-world countries to third-world countries (including one in the middle of a civil war) where a great deal of it is unexplored, let alone developed.
Sorry to ramble. I’ve had a lot of coffee today.

4 Likes

Manchurian landrace. Can obtain seeds and preservation in the next summer if it makes sense.
Dont know about classification maybe it sativa, maybe ruderalis, it growth at 49 latitude and has good speedy effect. Finish middle october at 55 latitude. THC 3 - 5%.

600px-Map_of_Russia_-_Primorsky_Krai.svg

28 Likes

Very cool. Did you grow this out yourself? What of smell/fragrance/flavors did you detect?

4 Likes

Not yet, thinking about buying. It mold cold resistent. All i know, hash from this plant is good and police try to kill these populations .

6 Likes

It was probably a hemp cultivar that has been domesticated and gone feral morel than once in the last few thousand years. It seems like hemp was bred in China without any regard to its THC content. How to extract medicinal/recreational/ceremonial cannabinoids from it was likely a closely-guarded secret in some parts.
This is the first time I’ve ever heard of a Manchurian landrace, so hell yes, grow it and let us know what you learn. A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step…

8 Likes

Growing so many strains of cannabis can be a bit like arm chain travel. I know I’d love to visit Manchuria some day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seems worthy of exploring. This is the furthest North by a degree that I’ve heard of a thc cultivar… neat.

3 Likes