Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

The target never hears the brrrrrrttt.

5 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait to see how tall they get. Surely another 4 to 6’

Sounds like ABC.

5 Likes

It would be interesting to find out for sure. If it was in fact Aborigines who brought it…damn, that would change a few things we thought we knew.

2 Likes

My mind goes back to Pangea. The land bridges created as the continental drift created more, more space in between continents. It’s easy to dismiss the Neolithic cultures, but everybody like good weed. Selective breeding probably existed further back in time than most imagine.

3 Likes

Our distant ancestors were a lot more aware than people want to think. How Denisovan DNA found its way into the South Pacific is a question anthropologists have yet to answer satisfactorily. From the Altai Mountains to the South Pacific is a hell of a long journey, over land and sea. All that said, I refuse to believe the Americas were unknown until the Vikings discovered them.
The common ancestor of both hops and cannabis was present in Pangea. I would really like to see how those two species diverged.

6 Likes

Imagine smokeable hops, that also brew…Bhang-eer…

4 Likes

Smoke report please. I have GT X Panama from Mandala, Ace Seeds stock.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Viet courtesy @slain day F74

Hey @George you want a big plant? I bet this would be a giant where you are.

31 Likes

Is that 2 plants in a 4x4?
Great frost, beautiful trees!

4 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures oh i forgot to mention the vietblackline from @slain when listing the vietblacks cursating…

i think grenadal will be the first to taste it,
nice colors, nice smells, nice effects, simply vietblack

5 Likes

Thanks buddy. I appreciate the follow up.
I know what you mean when you say “cursating”, but I think the word you’re searching for is “circulating”. It’s close, but cursating isn’t an English word.
No judgement, just trying to be helpful

2 Likes

Is that what to expect from sativas indoors is that 3bplants there?

2 Likes

No that’s just the bottom half of a single plant. Please overlook the mess. lol

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

It’s a single plant. I left the other planters connected since they share the same reservoir and I’m lazy.

This particular one if it were whole would probably be at 8’ now.

I’m pleasantly surprised how tolerant of nute stress this has been. Obviously it paid a little bit of a price for it but getting it sorted right on time I think has made a big difference. I wasn’t sure how a big satie would take to the mini octo format.

6 Likes

Thanks, was really jealous watching yours :star_struck:, I’m an indoor man :cloud_with_rain:, already started two Red Thai, taming sativas can become a stressful hobby … angeldevil|nullxnull

6 Likes

It’s hard to stay ahead of some of them. SEA especially. A Oaxaca grows like paint drying compared to this.

I have 3 cuts getting big to go outside in June.

5 Likes

Yup, the Colorado rockies are used for training troops going to Himalayas.
Back in the 50s and 60s, we trained Tibetans and Nepalese in Colorado for a barely-known war against China.
It was called the Mustang War by some of the North Virginia guys, but idk what the official name is.
NorCal is also similar to Afghanistan, especially the Sierras.

6 Likes

@Wuachuma we have a very similar training base just up the road from me called mtn warfare training center , if your fishing in certain canyons they occasionally fly threw and try to destroy your ear drums :unamused:
It one of those places for people who blow threw basic and need something more challenging.

5 Likes

We see a lot in So Cal as well; anyone that has been in the San Diego Bay or passed through Camp Pendleton has likely seen some of our military’s toys.

I’ve seen submarines exiting San Diego bay and their wake / white washwas visible for 1/2 an hour or more!

I even saw the navy training dolphins in the San Diego bay to jump in/out of skiffs on command using a whistle. They have a platform with a cooler bag material that folds up and around them so they can transport them out of the water.

Apparently they also train sea lions for naval security, they will put a handcuffed buoy on divers around their ships so naval security can check them out.

I have friends that are 30-40 miles from Camp Pendleton’s gates and there are days you can feel the repercussion of bombs, presumably artillery, and their windows shake.

Crazy stuff indeed.

3 Likes