Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I went for the African Black ( Angola Red x Colombian Black ) & Red Malawi also Angola Red x Malawi . Oughta be somethin’ lively & different .

9 Likes

i found another, or THE guy who is the source of African Black, called Cora Genetics.

On his Instagram with similar name , i found that he infact seems to have loooots of relatively old Landrace Lines.(based on my subjective opinion looking at plants). Cambodian, burmese , sechelles, congolese, thai nepalese…

Yes, he says this african Black is backcrossed , but im shure its an older line.

8 Likes

i mean google the name, you may find…

Matori from @Shiv9545

15 Likes

Blue Mountain Jamaican x Orange Hill Jamaican trim jail lol

28 Likes

Sounds like a great Jamaican cross how’s she smell?

3 Likes

Federation Hawaiian Sative fading out on day 78 of flower.

33 Likes

She’s a beauty. Nice colas, and bewitching leaves :leaves: :ok_hand:
Someone’s going to ask, so this time it’s me: What does she smell like?

7 Likes

That’s pretty far along for an NLD at 11 weeks. Nice.

2 Likes

They go 10-12

3 Likes

Did you make any seed? How many males and what do they look like? :slight_smile: PS oh @Griot_FlyingFishFarm

Beautiful nice and chunky plus got some foxtail going! Pretty and they are pretty fast what the smoke report? Thank you for your time and patience

Dutch Passions Desfran ( double destroyer)

Getting cut today…14-15 weeks flower…incredible strong citrus smell…not unpleasant.

Grown Equitorial .

P J

17 Likes

Just a few, for me to use further down the line. She is still growing in the tent so as far as smoke report I have none yet

3 Likes

Well if you ever make some more I would trade for some or something, just putting it out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saturnalia.seeds on IG has them

2 Likes

That looks fierce. :tiger2:

3 Likes

Definitely takes after the Destroyer parenthood.

Here is Destroyer I grew in 02/21

If it smokes as well…Yipeee

Very similar…

13 Likes

Have you tried a tester? Just curious. It does look done to me. Damn that looks good. LOL

6 Likes

Ye …it’s done …and I have had a few testers from the popcorn buds…

Ye it will be a special smoke.like the parent.

Thanks Greandal

5 Likes