Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Federation Hawaiians Sativa done on day 80. Eucalyptus and menthol on smell.

26 Likes

Ace of Haze at day 80

20 Likes

Old photos of the original “Reeferman” Nepali strain that Scott used on many if his works. Also this one was used a lot by Cannabiogen. Its really fast flowering one,smell strong like hashish honey type smell, and its strong AF
I wish could have this again…

26 Likes

Looking good!:+1:. Love the roof top garden

I have some from RSC I can send you hermano. I was going to run them outdoors this year but decided on NepJam instead since I’ve found some killer strawberry hash phenos in the past. Hope you’re well

2 Likes

These are the CBG / Reeferman Nepalese

Must be back sooner or later…Glad they disclose lineage

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com/shop/tropical-seeds-co/130-nepal-highland.html

6 Likes

Hello :smiley: from My friend that was living in Gambia and now live in Europe i recived seeds from local cannabis that was selling there localy. Buds are seeded airy thats normal for them so i suspect thats more like landrace cannabis. Its suposed to be from gambia or naibering countries. Does anyone here have any experience with gambian landrace and if someone growed it before? :pray:

7 Likes

Idk but I would love some seeds! How many do you have? If not many , maybe a expansion is in order? And what was the high like? I’m looking for African strains apondo mystic and a couple others for this project I’m working on, so I’m very curious, if you don’t mind thank you for your time and patience @Faithisyours

4 Likes

Yup, those are the ones I grabbed and they threw in an additional pack of the next gen of it.

2 Likes

Ye …but they’re out of stock! And that out of stock has been for a while …I would say later than sooner.

View larger

• Nepal Highland
  • Nepal Highland

Nepal Highland - Club Strain

Condition: New product

Name and fame go hand in hand!

This product is no longer in stock

5 Likes

oldschool breeder’s association has it too, they were old partner’s of reeferman before they had a falling out. OSBA still has a lot of his lines

5 Likes

If any of you guys are on Phenohunter there’s a person over there who did an F2 run and some chucks of the Highland Nepal #3 just last year:

@herbgreen @Panamajock @ClassicGenetix @ChongoBongo

9 Likes

It’s possible those seeds have Senegalese genetics, because of how close Senegal is. I grew seeds from Ghana in 2014. The plants require very little fertilizer. If you grow them out use organic amendments such as alfalfa meal, worm castings and greensand.

4 Likes

Thanks bro!
I’ll gladly work with it in a future
What’s that Nepal strain?
Did you already tried?

1 Like

Ohh wow! I didn’t know that was for sale!
This its a very good one
Thanks for the info bro
I’d made at that time a interesting cross
With a pure michoacan sativa, both was really good and potent. Unfortunately lost the seeds with my original collection

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree, pure fresh ocean forest should be cut 50% with seedling mix for landraces at least.
Used( pure ocean forest) a grow cycle and then flushed, works well for seedlings. I’ve added some castings and perlite and used it for my first transplant container, too.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of anything from Gambia. Neat. Senegalese cannabis genetics, at least some of them, came from Mexico in the 50’s. Senegalese is pretty fast flowering most times. Maybe 12-15 weeks flowering, but Gambian could have come from somewhere else. Are you growing some?

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking maybe a import from another local spot ?

1 Like

Painful. Makes me sad every time I hear that. May your new collection be 3 times bigger and twice as rare someday.

7 Likes

Early 70’s/late 60’s se asian 3 way hybrid. This one’s a creeper pheno. Legit creepers branches sag a bit, and often rest on the ground, then rise again, growing straight out from the stem. No training, one topping. Week 11 beginning. One gallon pot. Can’t wait to see if this grows like a creeper description when older. This one is unsexed. Really looking for a female here. (She’s) got a smelly stem rub.

12 Likes