Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

They do but only through legal california dispensaries, they don’t do online sales for fear of losing their licenses. But as of last year they only had maybe 2 strains

5 Likes

He dose not sell seeds. Yet. He cant because of his business, Jade Nectar.and California laws. He dosen’t want to take a chance and loose his business. I live near him maybe some day I’ll meet him in person and see what I can get, to share with OG.

11 Likes

Definitely ask for his free the v :joy: they were only 1 penny so it might not be too hard to convince him haha. all the locations in santa cruz were out last august when I visited :sob:

5 Likes

Um… Your nutter buddy?

3 Likes

I emailed him last year and he said they all went out to the shops to be shared and hopefully trickle back down. :roll_eyes: I haven’t heard of it again since he first threw it out there. Sounded sort of gimmicky to me as well, anyway. Maybe somebody will make it shine and show us all.

3 Likes

Alright most plants I’ve started plus a couple Oaxaca sprouting still too.

Hope I can keep up.I do have outside, greenhouse and a 4x4 so wish me luck haha.

9 Likes

Hi there herbgreen
I grew this garbage
Man, this shit has nothing to do with Nepal.
Names of countries in the cannaworld do not indicate country of origin at all but marketing names
This is a very short tiny fast flowering plant. Cant call this shit that rots easily sativa please
It is an indoor plant. Plants in Nepal are very different looking
I had 2 boys and 3 girls, certainly not my type of weed, I want real pure race landrace sativas, not bullshit
Nepal Highland TSC

From the last pic to harvest took 3 weeks
Harvest day, this is your tiny sativa charas plant ready in less than 60 days, real authentical and original Marihuana McDonalds from Hollywood

14 Likes

If Nepalese, it certainly shouldn’t have rotted, should it? Might be one of those cases where there is a forgotten ingredient, lol. I get annoyed when I waste my time as well. If it isn’t landrace race, say so. It’s simple.
As far as Fast flowering times and short plants, Both of these traits are possible from Nepal.
Giving the benefit of the doubt, Nepal borders Tibet, and there are indica style plants in Tibet, much of which is dry.

6 Likes

well, if someone grows a hybrid in Nepal, and a collector goes hunting, and collects it, then its not his Fault.
So, you cant speak to this collector like: “you should have told”.

Didnt i hear lately this CBG Nepalese was sourced by Reeferman?
I just say you make it pretty difficult for Collectors if you expect them to know whats inside (unless one gets told its a Hybrid of corse).

yeah rotting doesent sound like the best sign,

7 Likes

What’s this? From whence cometh?

4 Likes

loool…:rofl:

I looked into it years ago and I heard the same thing, Charlie got the Nepalese from Reef. From the Oldschoolba.com site:
“After a lot of work we are pleased to release our Highland Nepalese. This is a reliable , fast and potent outdoor strain. Genetics are Highland Nepalese with a small percent of Northern Lights to help with resin production. Although, overall it is a Sativa dominant strain. This strain is mold resistant and very easy to grow. Plants started in May and put outside in June will finish anywhere by the 15th of September.”

8 Likes

Here’s a update: so I sent jade nectar a message on IG I was also able to speak with Peter of the FCP and he said he would also talk to him for me, so it sounds very promising :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Edit: I recall it’s also the same Nepalese used in Mandala’s Satori strain (also a killer that I need to grow again).

5 Likes

yes, now i rember, oldschoolnba is the place where i found description. and it sais NL is in it!

im am curious what Reefer would say, if he says there is NL in it aswell…

yeah, a confusing case where i cant nomore tell who is responsible for what.

5 Likes

Hey brother, I have at least one female of the Metal Haze/Flo x SMBH, and put in a 5 gal felt pot. What’s the flower time on them? I never topped her as she seems to be shaping up to give a Christmas tree structure.

I have another one that I think is female, but was a runt from hell. I think I was underfeeding it. Now that I upped the nutes it’s looking really nice. It has a brighter green to it and getting color in the new growth. So, if she keeps this up she’ll be a new pot as well. The other one is all ready to flip really. I’m just gonna let her get used to the big pot a few more days.

I keep saying it, but I’ll get a thread up pretty quick to show stuff. Any tips I need to know? She’s a beautiful plant. peace :v:

5 Likes

Hey hermano, that’s awesome news! The wonky veg growth is from the SMBH side; all of the SMBH I popped to find the male had really wonky starts as I’ve found from a lot of older Snowhigh stock. I’m actually getting ready to soak some Devil’s Tit F2 and some Super Black Metal myself. I’ll need to check but I recall the Super Black Metal are 12-13 weeks.

6 Likes

Awesome. I’ll leave it in the pot so if needed, I can throw it on the dolly and wheel it into the house.

First two are the large one in a 5 gal pot, and the last shot is the runt that is now looking pretty good. Overall, great plants. I’m glad I stuck with the runt. It’s just got this look, heh.

Thanks again brother! Can’t wait to get to the good stuff! I may flip the big one, soon. I take them in at night for light dep. I finally started leaving all the plants outside overnight, just a few days ago. Looks like it’s gonna hit the upper 30’s for a few nights so I may bring them all inside again till that passes. Everything is hardened off good so we’ll see. :pray: :v:

6 Likes

Those look great! Looks like the first two lean toward the Metal Haze x Flo mom in terms of leaf morphology, the last one looks super cool and like something coming from the SMBH dad. I saw Malawi, Vietnamese and Acapulco Gold leaves from the SMBH but most were Jurassic and long. Found some photos of the parents:

8 Likes

Yeah, taking them outside early gets them beefed up with the crazy wind we get here. It was actually a little rough for them early, but if they can make it past that, I usually get a plant with strong stalks that handle the rest of summer. I’m looking forward to the show! :v:

8 Likes