Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

This Odisha valley smells of strong rosemary :rofl:, nothing else.

34 Likes

That is looking nice. Did all the seeds you planted of the ov germinate or did you just drop the one?

3 Likes

Nl#5Haze idd what i read the lineage was.The incense aroma is from the Colombian part.

4 Likes

All 3 are growing still.

2 Likes

So have some seeds that while germinating cracked open but no tail has come out. Can’t really see anything in the seeds at least without killing for sure lol.

4 Likes

Just don’t over water! :v:

3 Likes

Oldies popped. Some cornbread mafia durban from early 80’s, Nigerian Nightmare from reeferman and some silver pearl and silver pearl x blue widow for bx.

22 Likes

Matori

Viet

Malawi

Kalamata

25 Likes

What a spread of ladies from around the world! I need to pop some Malawi I just got from @Papalag

7 Likes

I was expecting the Malawi to be the most vigorous but the Kalamata are crazy. Lol

9 Likes

Anything than can outgrow the Malawi is a beast! From the pics I’ve seen of the Kalamata cured flowers it looks like a cut above the average, and no closely related genetics? It looks pretty consistent too. For something so vigorous, that right there is a breeding goldmine, really interested to see what the terps are like… Mediterranean/herbal I hope :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Im interested in the odisha. Should be great @Kasper0909

3 Likes

What type of premixed soil is good for long flower sativa like just a basic promix? Thanks

4 Likes

@420noob Are you an organic soil grower? If yes, I can help

4 Likes

Turkish

Manchurian mutant

19 Likes

I like your approach. I am having a hard time deciding which landrace to run next and I see you have a solution. Run them all! :grinning:

I’ll be following along. Who’s Malawi and Vietnamese are they?

7 Likes

That’s a bizarre looking mutant!

6 Likes

LOL my wife is not as happy about it but the greenhouse is coming along.

The Malawi is RSC. The Viets are a 70’s Viet crossed (by @Upstate) with the males I had last year.

I can see one of those males in the wider leafed one but no trace in the sexier one.

19 Likes

Some volunteers. I usually let them grow a while and then pull them. Mostly Lolab Valley. Uploading: 20230605_110621.jpg…

![Screenshot_20230609_104459_Gallery|225x50Screenshot_20230609_104502_Gallery|225x500

12 Likes

Holy @GREANDAL! You’ll be in Viet Heaven!

7 Likes