Pure peru (colombian gold)

mm

16 Likes

Holy NLD Batman…

70’s Viet

39 Likes

Love those NLD plants!

5 Likes

So my few long flowers I saved from noncompostable compostable jiffy pots. Lol. So they have grown in size already looks like the leaves that were there are gonna die off but should be shooting out nice new green leaves. These were all dropped the same time as the ones I just up potted :point_up_2:.

Out of 12 Ive only lost one so far and it was one in those damn pots. Ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant I believe food thing I dropped 3 I guess hope at least 1 female :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

@420noob They’re already thanking you. In a week you’ll be back on track. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think it Was from the color of the stigmas Once dry.
1970 Viet Black

1970 Oaxaca. The “3 sisters”. Prodigy of Old Silversides
Old Silversides
Oaxaca Peshawar
Old Silversides

24 Likes

what is the story of that viet? is that the black?, that is the narrowest leaf viet I have seen if not narrowest ever!!!

4 Likes

Came home after a long wknd to some colors in one of the tents. RSC Meuang Laos (Mango Thai)

IMG_2788

28 Likes

Those are sic ass plants love it! Do most thai strains have that same look? Long colas but look almost hairy from leaves? Amazing
So quick update on my long flowers

top left and right Oaxacan bottom left Oaxacan right Peshawar afgahni

Ignore top 2 already shown in last pic bottom left Ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant right Peshawar afgahni

12 Likes

I can’t say so for sure. I grew out the Hoa Bac Vietnamese, Dalat, & some Burmese, all in the last year.
The Hoa Bac & Dalat both started out looking like my Mangos but Hoa Bac ended up yielding like an afghani (huge although airy flowers) all the way down, The Dalat formed terrific colas, altnough slender in shape but dense.
The Burmese was significantly less hairy and hardly formed a true cola at all :sweat_smile:

I’ll have to dig up some old pics later to compare/contrast. But the mangoes definitely boast the most pistils

9 Likes

PC Oaxaca (purple)

Sheberghan Balkh

Odisha valley

16 Likes

Those look great!

4 Likes

I think it is most likely that the red panama had an indica, the effect always sounds like a hybrid.

2 Likes

No, the red panama did not get its name from the pink pistils. The panama red received its name because some flowers were red, the calyxes, the buds and some plants tended to be filled with carotenoids even in the leaves. depending on the version. not all flowers just some. Or just some plants. the effect is always described as more intoxicating than a pure sativa. It is often confused by the name “panama rojo” with “panama red hair” but they are two very different genetic stocks. “Panama red” is related to “Colombia red” and to some lowland Mexican with the same effects, perhaps the Colombian black “llanera” llanera means from the plains. i.e. lowlands. There are other Colombians called red but they are different heritages. This “Colombia dot red” is related to the red stigmas of Latin America. with “panama red hair”, with Mexicans. The pink of the stigmas in the case of Panama Cannabiogen, which is the same as the ACE. The pink stigma descends from Panama red hair, which Greengrocery used in the f1 cross he made between panama red hair/panama74. and that was the one that kaiki worked to make the hybrid. I heard Kaiki say for years that the color of the stigma was independent of any other trait, that is, it was not associated with the sativa effect or the more indica effect of the Panamanian hybrid from three different eras, the last being the one with the most indica influence or appearance. .

12 Likes

Thanks for the info. OG is awesome.

2 Likes

70’s Viet

This one goes up to 11.

33 Likes

That guy looks like he works in a chapeau shop.

Pretty sweet looking skinny fingers.

2 Likes

Had to top her, nearly broke my heart.

3 Likes

Du leibßt deine anlage. Ist gut schnitt manchemal. Ich schnitt immer.

1 Like