Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

You know it. Great find! I could never get enough of it😁

Just another 3-4 months lol. This one is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong flower. The creeper pheno has 2 months left I think…maybe 3. Not even any resin yet. The big one has pinky nail flower clusters on the top, nothing at the bottom. Flowering since Feb 18. Maybe I should list the year too, I may lose track, lol. 2-18-22​:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

It’s breaking down and never repaired when it does. Wells with pumps are put in for a replacement. Too bad. The Karez system is far more reliable.

4 Likes

That is a damn shame. The figs and almonds have fallen far from the tree. It’s crazy how sultans way back had greater resources than folks in the modern age. The royals of that time made it happen and didn’t ask for permission.

4 Likes

More kandahar black and kandahar black green pheno.

2 keeper fems from seed. Love outdoor plants

mm

15 Likes

Dig your old buddy red hound dog in pic!:wink: @medmanbrand looking amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah, right.

1 Like

They look great @medmanbrand!

2 Likes

Odisha valley

Sheberghan Balkh

Oaxaca in the background of Odisha
Temps have been around 105°
Everything is in stretch mode it seems

20 Likes

Interesting the difference between the two Odisha valley plants.

6 Likes

That one Odisha Valley is in full on flower mode, eh @Kasper0909 ? Looks like it’s making one big central cola. Kinda weird it’s setting up so early, but very cool. The other one looks like it’ll take you the distance though.
:grin::v::canada:

6 Likes

Could it be expressing semi-auto trait? Kinda sounds like it, timing is right my Syrian X Lebs are all going into flower now balls out :slight_smile: that’s cool if it’s possible ? I think it could be possible or maybe little pot syndrome? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ya she’s been flowering for a few weeks now lol. Freakin crazy looking. Big pipe cleaners buds coming of the main stem but no branches crazy. Smells like a Christmas tree too haha.
I have no idea @drgreensleeves . First year growing such a sativa. I’ve heard of landrace kicking into flower early but I couldn’t be happier.

5 Likes

Ya the third is just like the back one. Those two will not show me sex tho…

3 Likes

Sinai x Viking
20230714_164819

20 Likes

IMG_20230714_055701_531 IMG_20230714_055701_531
Ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant. :crossed_fingers:It’s a female.

9 Likes

Kandahar black

20230713_073036 20230713_073052

mm

17 Likes

Oaxaca. Old Silversides daughter.

This is a real heartbreaker. 82 Meangreen creeper pheno TOP BUD😪 at week 21. Stem rot victim.
Absolutely baffling. This plant shows obvious Cambodian heritage, and Cambodia has no dry season. Guessing it must have been grown in a dry climate a number of years once in the states, or that part of the heritage hails from Thailand in an area with a dry season. Friggin rain just won’t let up. A “dry” day, I see 1/2 inch+.

16 Likes

Is that just from being outside with all of that rain?

1 Like

@GMan Yeah. Actually got the rot from humidity alone during 2 days that were dry til I got the plant indoors for the night.

2 Likes

We keep getting rowdy storms with little rain at my house. Just Hail and wind. I had all of my landrace plants (8) sitting on top of a table on the patio and came out yesterday morning to all of them on the ground. I still haven’t gotten them up potted, smh.

One Lambsbread broke completely in half but hanging but a thread. I started to tape it up but it had already been down for a while, so I took it inside to a glass of water to see if I can get it to root somehow. The stem is sort of woody so I’m not sure I can get it to root??? I could just take individual clones from all of the branches, but I’d love to grow that whole top. It’s so thick.

Any tips on getting something like that rooted? I put rooting hormone drops in the water but doubt that alone would do it. But it did perk up overnight. It was a wilted looking mess when I got it inside. I figured 50/50 chance it would bounce back but it has.

6 Likes