Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

The Assam I have grown didn’t have massive fan leaves, but it was from a different source. I think the massive leaf size in my case came from outcrossing.
Landrace Warden is my go to for South Asian cannabis seed.

3 Likes

Big ol’ solar panels😁

3 Likes

Here ya go!
From Bob Hemphill:

4 Likes

12 feet or better!? How’s the weather up there, buddy? :rofl:

2 Likes

I dont know let me climb to the top of my 18-foot-tall sunflower and see how the weather is. :grin:

15 Likes

Stay hydrated for that journey. :rofl:

1 Like

So I had a hard time culling this dude. @upstate is this normal structure for your Peshawar? It seems to have an indica look. Very short leaf stems tight to the stalk and even the growth tips. Idk Im not familiar with this strain. What do you think?

8 Likes

Nice and stacked for Peshawar. Not a chance it has any Indica in it. Pure sativa goodness right there. If you have a spot outdoors I highly suggest getting some pollen off of that 1. It is short for Peshawar, with a structure that reminds me of Joe, when young. They stretch alot going into flower…

7 Likes

Damn just missed this post. How do you think plants would handle going from a tent that hits about 93°f to 105°+ outside? Or since just trying to get pollen doesn’t have to be in direct sun indirect will be fine? I know I’ll have to slowly introduce to get it use to heat. This is just for future reference. Still got 1 oaxacan the tall pheno still hasn’t hinted at sex.

3 Likes

One hundred and five is hot…but with mid day shade they could handle it I think.

3 Likes

That’s beautiful!

21 Likes

How about 118? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile:
Asking for a friend

7 Likes

So swazi x Acapulco gold 15 days above ground. Planted 2 this one kicking ass the other is getting it’s ass kicked so :crossed_fingers: no males no males no males STOP! LOL

10 Likes

Going to be free here soon, but if its another version, its worth looking into… Curious to know the source. Bodhi or holy smoke…

3 Likes

Man that’s hot. Gross hot. I’d go with Kandahar or Balochistan genetics myself.

2 Likes

Welcome to satans ass crack…119 is the norm right now here…

here is the sun> :sun_with_face:
here is Arizona> :city_sunrise: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

119-120F? … Thats around 48⁰C…
And I was worried with my temps a little below 40⁰C… Ha

4 Likes

Too bad. We’re stuck with Oaxacan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

That’s all you need. :grinning:

1 Like

Ahh it’s from Bodhi:

8 Likes