Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I don’t have the slightest clue.

Jesus Christ. I’m gonna go delete that. My million mile an hour brain was thinking about not mixing toilet cleaner (HCl) and bleach (which is a base, and I’m an idiot for saying otherwise).
I just flipped which was the acid and which was the base.
Apologies for the confusion I created

6 Likes

Fixed it for all to see

5 Likes

Here’s a Squirrel Tail from seed sent to me by @Tlander . Around 4.5 wks since flip.

:v::canada:

36 Likes

A traditional sativa from Isaan area, Thailand, that I grew last year; as you can see almost everything I grew in 2022 was affected by powdery mildew, but I managed to save something…

31 Likes

Love those wispy, narrow leaf flowers - what were the scents/aromas like?

2 Likes

It depends on the phenotype. Some phenos are sweetish, flowery, the others tend more towards herbs and lemon…

3 Likes

I thought all thai were PM resistant but it makes sense that that would be a broad generalization.

1 Like

Well, I thought so too, but let me tell you this: last year I cultivated:
-Thailand landrace
-Jamaican landrace
-Suroeste x Oaxaca
-O. Haze x Thai
-ot1haze x thai x Honduras x oaxaca
-Rainbow Breeze (mix of pure sativa)
-Nevil haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness
-Nev. Hz x 5hzC
-Oaxaca x thai
-oaxaca x Hindukush x thai
ALL of them (also original haze x thai) got PM, ALL except Suroeste x Oaxaca… It was a crazy year

16 Likes

Lolab valley hedge
Ilaqai Nasal cola
Colombian Black top colas

29 Likes

I think it may also have something to do with the fact that they are (presumably) in containers, i have found that healthy plants in the ground are much more resistant and it may be possible that the ecosystem in the ground provides greater resistance to local PM

6 Likes

Swazipulco cola with a tight budset early. I hope that means it will be a big beautiful cola!

Oaxacan flowering top

Oaxacan x red snake

Peshawar Afghani

Ancestral hash plant

33 Likes

A big THANKS to all OGs who are contributing to this topic. :kissing:

13 Likes

Chumkiri Roi

Punto Rojo

Corinto

36 Likes

I think the Ancestral Hash Plant I call Ancient Hash plant lol.

I think it should finish I. 8 weeks.
It resisted every bad thing that could happen.
Extremely strong storms did nothing to it.
Wind storms hit 80 mph. AHP outperformed everything in the field.

Looks good inside @420noob

Here’s the outdoor plants. This will grow in all 50 states. Pistils are receding inward , it won’t be long now. :100::dove:

31 Likes

Just got some close up out of tent shot since I was putting support stakes in just in case.lol

Hers better shot @GregOG

23 Likes

Lolab Valley volunteer

And @romanoweed “Grandma sciatica” Meangreen. Day 220 of flower
Maybe another month… or 2 left…
@420noob that ancient Hashplant is stacking up nicely. Looking good!

40 Likes

Did your other Lolab Valley plants exhibit the magenta coloration?

6 Likes

@Tejas Just green and the purple( ish) color up above. Last year i might have had something maroon…

6 Likes

My cousin was given a Vietnam Black seed that I’d given to a different cousin. I don’t know if this is from @YoBigdaddy’s fem viet black seeds, or if it’s the batch of seed I made using pollen from @GREANDAL, from @slain’s vb on my 70vb cutting from YoBigdaddy…
Well, anyway, he gave up on it and drove it out to me yesterday. She’s just entering flower development stage now. She’s about 7 feet tall. Going to have to tip her sideways to fit her under my lights. Unexpected to have this, but I’m not complaining :wink:

Nice skinny leaves on her.

41 Likes