Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

Colombian Black just starting to turn purple…in flower since July 6th, with a prior 6-8 week veg in small containers (edit… it was 4 weeks)

47 Likes

What kind of scents are you detecting on the Colombian black?

5 Likes

Nice looking ,healthy plants. Good Jobbe, @Upstate , ummy looking ,what the heavenly smells like Bro ,Thanks For Sharing…
OVerGrow Thw World with love of life growing green. Carbon safe , Bee Safe ,Peace…

5 Likes

Mostly lemon and earthy @calman1955. Nothing too strong, but resin is just now building. First harvest window is at week 15, with the 2nd at week 20/21. If they look good, I’ll take them at 15.

21 Likes

Second harvest window? How is there a second harvest window so far apart? Never heard of a second harvest window.

So my ancestral hash plant clone outside is showing purple pistils inside mother no purple.

13 Likes

Mostly the big ones inside, I trying but growing outdoors ,found out they grow good in a jungle Forrest.
What size pot may I ask , cause they grow good with good sunlight.,and help them adapt …more*
, with a prior 6-8 week veg in small containers !!!
I’m on a seed run with white widow a good set of genes hopefully.
Thanks @Upstate ,I see you on all the landrace
Forums. Bee Safe …Peace…
All tropical ganja is cultivated as a six month crop, seed to harvest. The ultra-long flowering tropical Sativa is a myth born in the indoor era…

2 Likes

Nice seed and Bud formation at the same time on the Oaxacan Gold.

Since Kanak Balochistan pollinated our new two crossed together F1, I’m thinking naming it “Kanakacan Gold” lol
@Upstate
Oaxacan Gold September 26th

27 Likes

Wow look at that bud structure beautiful man. That looks like it’s gonna be a nice cola.

4 Likes

Ozark highland regular soil, no amendments.
It’s true natural state, I have a clone of her too.
I’m gonna cross some Acapulco gold and Colombian Gold and Punto Rojo Gold into it as well. @Upstate

32 Likes

Nice I have an AHP clone outside and she is showing purple pistils my first it so pretty.

Here is the mom with no purple but damn she is starting to put on girth.

Great wow @GregOG

20 Likes

Beautiful man, mom had beautiful pink pistils.
It’s @Sebring Ancestral Skunk I used for the Turkish Hash Plant.

I called it Ancient Skunk for a while for some reason. I thought it was named that at first. @Swe-can sent me the seeds. I got 1 to make it. It was a rare plant, took a while to get it to take off too as a sprout. Blood deep red stem was stuck like that for 2 weeks.

27 Likes

Mine has paused it seems for last 2 wks but slowly gaining weight I know it’s due to take off soon all those white pistils still and every trichrome is clear still. I took 3 clones from her she seems special. Let me know if you would like me to send you a cut of this lady @gregog this offer is only for him.

1 Like

Some longflowers have more than one ripening. The buds will ripen, yet new flowers are still being made, coming on in waves. Sometimes indefinitely, such as with some Thai lovingly referred to as " forever Thai" lol. These can be difficult to judge when to harvest.
Basically the plant will ripen its first set of flowers and then there will be a burst of new flowers, and five or six weeks later this next batch of flowers will be ripe, and the first batch a little overdone imo. This makes for a more dreamy smoke, as the resin glands on the first ripening have continued on their journey towards amber.
This one can have a third " flush", the term used when a new batch of flowers form rapidly after the plant appears finished. Some of the best commercial strains have this quality, Bubba Kush being one I recall witnessing myself in Cali. Allows for a massive harvest if well played and weather holds. Sometimes a particular fertilizer is needed to coerce a plant to do this…such as a well timed application of pk.

11 Likes

Yes and found this out and flowered for good 5 months till I chopped it. Kept a bunch of seeds from it. Hermed some but couldn’t find the male flowers but…

6 Likes

Here’s a few pictures of one of my old
Heirlooms my cousin crossed to a 30 yr old Mighty Mite seed line from Kansas.

The last plant looks exactly like my coyote candy, And it smokes wonderfully with no cure. Delicious flavor and a very powerful dreamy Indica heavy head high. Pics from my cousin.

33 Likes

I think I have at least 30,000 seeds of AHP.
I plan of going through them soon lol
I gotta do a Heirloom Afghani seed run this winter, I’m gonna gift back on @Rippleseeds thread here.

Those who’s seeds got crushed, and the others who wanted some more too. :dove:

7 Likes

Epic Mighty Mite cross, perfect leaf amount on that bud!

2 Likes

Your Lolab Valley volunteer reminds me of Shiv’s Bungus valley pic.
Looks really nice.

5 Likes

Yes! That’s what it looks like. Was trying to recall.

3 Likes

Kanaoaxacan Gold. Has a nice ring to it😄 I bet some keepers are found in the offspring.

Thanks. I wish I could take the credit. All I did was to mention he should cross the two. Seems like a good pairing.

It does look like Bungus a bit. Flowers aren’t as thick on Lolab, but it sure has potential. Another few years of good treatment and I bet it starts chunking up a bit.

7 Likes