Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

I still like him, but he posted a Jew cartoon that broke my heart. Looked exactly like the cartoons from the thirties that Hitler used to use. Gross.

6 Likes

It’s a remarkably strong sweet white grape :grapes: with a tickle. On the edge of acrid. Rather intoxicating to me.

6 Likes

Once it goes into flower it looks like cannabis and it still smells like it. Could combine this with mass yield + non standard cannabis smell and pearl type buds then just run for hash. Could work on a massive scale in prohibited markets.

1 Like

Well I know a plant that doesnt have a smell at all really. My siberian ruderalis. EVEN now I’m not getting much if any smell on her

1 Like

Moroccan beldia is also low odor, is drought tolerant and can isolate THC synthase only plants.

3 Likes

These kanadahar blacks from landrace warden arw stellar.

Grape drink / bubblicous bubble gum

One of my best plants in the garden.

mm

46 Likes

Yeah that’s a nice Afghani man I like that a lot, reminds me of Black Domina

3 Likes

oh no, i’m not on instagram, so don’t see any of that stuff. that’s too bad… he’s one of the rare few that seem to have access to the real deal stuff, but if he’s a goddamn racist, i don’t know about that. gotta wonder why guys do shit like that… it’s like they want to kill their business. Maybe I’ll give out a bunch of the Chumkiri f2s to get the genetics out with more of a positive vibe attached… or maybe set up some kind of fundraiser to give to a specific charity or something…

7 Likes

Does anyone have any Pakistan 1975 seeds? Looking for some to help a family member with pain. Have a bunch of good stuff to trade, Kings Bud, Hopar Valley Selection #2, etc. Blue Hopium F1 cross of Hopar Valley Selection #2 and DJ Short Blueberry (see pics below). Thanks :pray:

16 Likes

The white grape juice smell in the hybrid? Sweet! Its epic isn’t it? Never smelled/ tasted another like it.
Ps…it may be sample time for you to see if you have magic early smoke

1 Like

TLT is having a sale until the 30th of November. Buy three packs and get 50% off. They still have some Paki 1975 seeds left and the shipping from Greece is only about 10 days

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Where did you here about the TLT sale? I don’t see it posted on their website.

@ChinookKing I’m on their email lists. This is the deal going on now

(VALID FROM WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER UNTIL THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER INCLUDED. ORDERS ACCEPTED UNTIL 23:59 +2 GMT Greenwich meridian time)

1 PACK 5%
2 PACKS 20%
3 PACKS 50%

From 4 and more packs it’s always 50% discount on the total.
Discounts depend on the availability of seeds. Please always ask if the variety you’re interested in is in stock and still available.
Wishing you all a bountiful harvest season!

The Landrace Team
Pure Cannabis Genetics

7 Likes

Getting there!

image image

44 Likes

Which one is this again? Beautiful!

5 Likes

Oh sorry! This is that 70 Viet from @Upstate

Thank you @Tejas :blush:

11 Likes

@GREANDAL That’s a beauty! I hit mine with Oaxaca pollen around a month ago. Can’t wait to try it! Yours is looking much better than mine. I’ve been battling spider mites. There’s just a few plants to finish, and then I can clean my room and be bug free this winter.
If you haven’t…it’s DEFINITELY sample time buddy. It might have that epic early pick high😉

We’ll have to think of what to call this one. The 1970 is from @romanoweed, grown and found by @YoBigdaddy…the other VB is from @Slain
How about YO RSVB???

6 Likes

No the Viet70 isnt from me. Its from , ah i dont know nomore who.

5 Likes

Yes it would be helpful to put a name to it rather than have to describe it constantly. :joy:

3 Likes

Tajikistani Hash Plant

Grew this one out earlier this year. Seeds were from new420guy and originally from reeferman genetics. Had 2 males and 3 females. Pretty easy indoor grow overall, nothing too fussy about them that I recall. I vegged for about 12 weeks because I didn’t have space in the flower room but then chopped the females at exactly 10 weeks of flower.

Cured bud smells of strong hashy/berry type aroma. Sooooo nice. Love opening up the jar to grind some herb. Just that delicate aroma hitting my nostrils brings on a nice relaxed feeling. Flavor is the same and is nice just to toke/vape on.

The high is nice and euphoric with the onset, not overwhelming but just a great overall feeling. A bit dreamy but very functional for enjoying evening conversation. It does have potency but I typically enjoy vaping about 0.3 grams at a time. It smooths out into a relaxed feeling but not heavy. It’s been a favorite evening smoke for me.

41 Likes