Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

They look great

Is seed from The Landrace team,s Corinto if you don’t mind me asking.

TIA

Nice colours

P J

1 Like

My Vietnamese Black preservation plant cleaned up for a picture

It’s the smell of an malfunctioning oil rig

42 Likes

Beautiful buds there.

4 Likes

Those look amazing, very thick for Vietnamese, they made some elegant long colas. Also I wanted to say thank you for posting photos of your Durban and Jack’s Poison, I have a few of each still left that I kept for myself but have not grown yet. You should tell PushrodMonkey to come on over here! Hope he’s doing well, my best to the both of you

4 Likes

Thanks man! Means alot. Harley likes the idea of spreading the genetics . He replied to me " Genetics get spread, that’s what happens ".

3 Likes

@Hashpants That’s great to hear, he seemed like a really good dude when I talked to him a few years ago and got the seeds, they definitely got spread to folks who will keep both the Durban IBL and that F1 JP hybrid getting back out to people. I traded half to @Baudelaire along with most of the mystery sativas (fallen soldiers) from Harley which I guess probably have some of that Vietnamese in there, he said maybe other SE landraces too like Cambodian I think. And I sent some more to my friend @SCJedi on here who’s a great grower and tissue culture guy whose seeds I like a lot. Harley did real good keeping those safe when James started not doing so well toward the end of his life, I know I appreciate it a lot and can’t wait to F2 the IBL and JP I have left and take a look at them myself.

3 Likes

Punto rojo, owes its name to red stigmas. That’s where the name comes from, because when the flower is dry, it used to show some red stigmas, which we could see as red dots on the buds. In some Kerala some red stigmata are produced. There are also gorse stigmas in old Jamaican and old Mexican fine-leaf.

It should be noted that they were not pink or magenta stigmas. that is related to indicas

The red stigmas of red dot are difficult to obtain, the plant only colors them when they are in optimal connections and they usually occur only at the apexes. just like the Kerala phenos that have red stigmas.

3 Likes

I like how he thinks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful Haze. Nice work!

2 Likes

The lemon can be strong with this one Master Baby Yoda lol

I had a cut of lollab that was Pure lemon Chem cleaner with zero notes of anything else. Unfortunately, fairly harsh for Ganja bud but made some killer extracts. Later on I hit it with a reversed Chem4 and some stand out phenos were found that were heavy orange/lemon peel zest over sweet Chem and just noticeable pink bubblegum scent when disturbed. Chem smoothed the wind pipe burn and did a nice job of rounding out the terp profile. She could induce a green out with one too many tokes lol. Super fun plant to have around.

3 Likes

Greetings @Budderton
Progress is happening before any fresh / recurrent wpm shows-up. A UV-C bulb gets put into play tonight/tomorrow !

There’s a ventillation plan and its all good. Plan is a 30min exposure with zero exhaust and to redo it in 2 weeks as a Mop-up… and as needed.

Huge Thanks to @SativaKid for the Bulb. And the Sock its in :socks:
Its gonna see that this Grow gets finished !
Fuck Cancer
(Fuck WPM)

5 Likes

A couple of BOEL Hawaiian courtesy of @Wuachuma.

33 Likes

What is this BOEL? Very interesting looking plant, twins?

5 Likes

It stands for the Brotherhood Of Eternal Love, aka the Hippie Mafia (not the same as the Cornbread Mafia either)

8 Likes

Their history is very interesting, anyone who’s curious should dig a bit if you have the time!

6 Likes

Those are amazing looking man!
Here’s my Peshawar Afghani from @upstate about to get the chop!

32 Likes

Agreed.

Highland Guerrero, the lone babe standing. 12 weeks. Sorry for her appearance. I’m still practicing. She’s got a while.

25 Likes

What sort of scents/aromas are you finding on the peshawar?

@Cbizzle curious what kind of scents/aromas you’ve seen on that Highland guerrero, is that the ‘1976 peace corp line’?

6 Likes

Right now piney, citrus, and earthy.

4 Likes

Great questions!

This is Cryptic Labs HG. Not sure where they sourced it, but I’m sure one could inquire. Several were of a minty nature. I kept the most hardcore which was mint/menthol. Very eye watering. One is more savory. They talk of a garlic onion pheno which I think I got too that is revegging. The one above, not sure. An early dried sample seemed all over. I was getting carrot, pickle, and woody like cedar. Lol. Going to let this one finish in 2-4 weeks and then see what I get out of it. Fun line for sure. Can’t wait to try a sensi run with the three remaining females.

10 Likes