Landraces and heirloom (Part 1)

My potential males got eaten by groundhogs, or I would be offering seeds. Still have 6 left for another try this season.

3 Likes

Good luck! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get there this time.

I hope some of the others come out this nice.

17 Likes

Corollary to that, one cannot force growth. All you can do is create ideal (or as close to ideal as possible) conditions and allow growth.

4 Likes

Me toā€¦story of my life LOL

P J

Look at this Namkading landrace beast! (Actually three clones of two phenos.)

Sheā€™s spent most of her flowering time in the corner, out of the best of the light. So she takes forever to flower at 12/12? Sheā€™s using that time and the light that sheā€™s given, most efficiently!

18 Likes

Looks great for living in the shadows. TRSC says 6 months from seed to flower, where are you?

1 Like

I flipped them on 9/15, so day 79. 2 1/2 months in, except I wonā€™t be putting them under 11 hours - just running them on 12s as long as it takes.

The two back colas might think the sky is hazy, but the rest of the plant stays fairly-well illuminated.

2 Likes

In the end, it will be worth the effort.

3 Likes

Cool plants man and maximum buddage at 12/12!

1 Like

Beautiful plants.
Everyoneā€¦Beautiful plants. Iā€™m so stoked to see all these landrace and heirloom plants being grown and showcased. It wasnā€™t like this just a few years ago. Now this thread cruises along. I somehow hid the last few hundred posts, so im behind. Nice surprisešŸ˜

15 Likes

What the scents/aromas on the namkading be like?

4 Likes

Nothing special. So far it just smells earthy I guess.

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie this should keep you reading for a bit.:+1:

1 Like

Still outta like but thanks for the tag! @420noob

Lol so am I 14 hours :exploding_head:

1 Like

Haha itā€™s nonstop! When youā€™re always sharing the love!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the flower times on the Koh gold?

What a cool read thruā€¦ love what you guys are into. I have a few Landrace strains I hate sitting on. If anyone is about ready to start a new grow and would like to try a few of what I haveā€¦ PM me and Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s laying in the cupboardā€¦ hehe.

Rasterman those are some nice looking girls, hopefully you can rotate them every few days, just a 180 turnā€¦ lol.
also see the purple heads sticking upā€¦ nice

7 Likes

@Carty I was. I still do, just not as much since the colas are a little too tall to put up that close to the light. The purple is just the reflection from one of the lights.

Anyway, I really love everything about growing this strain. Except finishing time, of course.

2 Likes